Chapter 35: Explanations

Start from the beginning

Flashback

It has been a month since I got to know Perrie is back and since then everyday I see on the gossip channel that she has been seen roaming around every city which we have been going in and in the time when we are there and ofcourse they noticed it. But about a week earlier in the start of May she started texting me. She told me she loved me, to meet up,to catch up, that she is sorry, she made a mistake. Ya mistake my foot.

 I ignored her and without telling anyone I just blocked her number but she got a hold of me again so I just ignored her thinking it would go away. But then today after breakfast I thought I would give Zara a call as I missed her so muc so I decided to go up in my room to talk because I know none of the girls or the boys will let me talk to her in peace. As I walked up to our suite I saw that the door was slightly ajar. My eyebrows furrowed. I remember Liam locking the door as we both were the last ones to come out. Plus only the boys and girls have the ke to the room not even Paul has it.

 I enetered the room to see no one but then the trouble itself or I should say herself walked out from the kitchen with a bottle of beer in her hand. My hands turned into fists, jaws clenched and my usual smile of talking to Zara turned into a grimace as I saw her disgusting face. As I took on her appearance I grew even more digusted.

 Strawberryblonde dyed hair with shocking purple highlights. I could bet that she had done something to her lips and nose. Her nose seemed thinner and pointier whereas her lips were more plump than ever just like Kylie Jenner's. Plus she was wearing the most revealing things ever. She was wearing a tight crop top styled tank top which was white and the smallest jean shorts. They most probably weren't even a handspan long. Tell me again. Why did I love her? I thank god that I didn't marry her.

The excitement that was bubbling inside me has now fizzed down and hatred was filling my chest. "Oh hey Babe! I had been waiting for you for so long were have you been?" she said coming up to hug me with the beer in her hand. The beer can passed me and I got just a whif of it and that disgusted me endlessly that I felt like vomiting and my face automatically screwed up in disgust. Before she could lay a finger on my I held her wrist tightly."What are you doing here?" I said with my clenched jaw as my teeth gritted in frustration and anger. "I missed you. You weren't replying to my texts so i thought I would find out what is wrong!". I pushed her back as anger coursed through my blood

 "YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I WOULD WANT TO TALK TO YOU OR BETTER YET TALK TO YOU? YOU WASTED 4 YEARS OF MY LIFE! I DISOBEYED MY FAMILY FOR YOU, I DIDN'T PATCH THINGS UP WITH MY COUSIN WHO IS NOW MY WIFE AND I LEFT MY 4 BESTFRIENDS OR MY BOTHERS FOR YOU AND THEN IN THE END I FIND OUT THAT IT WAS ALL AN ACT FOR MONEY. HONESTLY PERRIE I AM DIGUSTED BY YOU!"

 I screamed it all in one go and surprisingly it felt good plus she deserved it. "I know babe you are angry but can't we get over it!" "GET OUT EDWARDS!" I said pointing at the door. She came closer to me and honestly the way she walked I am getting scared. When she was so close that there was not even a bit space she spoke up "You look so hot when you are angry!" after that the unexpected happened.

 She held my head and crashed her lips on mine. My body froze and eyes widened as soon as I realized what was happening I started to struggle but man she was strong. I don't know how but we somehow ended up in my room. I don't like where this is going. Before I could do anything I heard foot steps coem but suddenly they stopped I put in all my strength and pushed her off of me and as I turned around I found my WIFE. The woman I love.Standing there with shock and pain painted all over her face. How it pained me to see her like this with tears in her eyes.I could see she was trying to control herself and I could see it was getting difficult for her.

But one more thing that I could see was the smug smile on Perrie's face and at that moment as much as I was angry with her I was also disgusted and sad about it that I once loved her and that I was going to marry her. You know it was surprising how at one point you hate a person so much that you can't think you can hate them anymore but then they come back in your life and prove you wrong and that person in my life is none other than PERRIE EDWARDS.

"I am sorry for the interupption please carry on!" these were the words before she stormed out of the room.

 I turned to Perrie with my veins popping out and my face red in anger. "CAN'T YOU SEE ME HAPPY? WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE? HAVEN'T YOU GIVEN ME ENOUGH PAIN? I SWEAR EDWARDS IF I SEE YOU ONCE MORE I WILL BE SURE THAT YOU ARE PUT IN JAIL. I still can for breaking in my room." with that I rushed out of the room to follow my wife.

 I went out and saw her speed walking down the hallway. I ran behind her and held her back by her wrist "Zara you need to listen to me. I can expl-"  I said just hoping she would listen to me. Just once. I just wanted her to listen to me for once and just hear what I have to say. I need to try. But she cut me off 

 "NO YOU CAN'T ZAYN! YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING. CAUSE I DON'T NEED TO BE EXPLAINED.I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. YOU TWO WERE KISSING! THAT IS IT! YOU CHEATED ON ME. THAT IS THE SIMPELEST AND ONLY EXPLANATION THERE IS."   she screamed her voice held pain,regret,betrayal and sadness. It hurt me.

 I didn't know what to say to her now I just didn't know. I couldn't see her like this masscara stained cheeks which were now red as tears runned down her. Her beautiful brown pupils rimmed with red on the sides as she breathed heavily because of all the screaming. I noticed as she took a deep breath to calm herself"I seriously don't have the energy in me to do anything. I am going to stay away from you and don't even think about finding out where I am cause you won't. I will leave Asad with the boys. Meet him once you are done with her cause if I get to know that she is anywhere near MY son well that day will be the last day you will meet any of us. I will see you on the concert day Mr.Malik!Have fun and sorry for interuppting!" with that she left me standing there helplessly.

 I couldn't help but cry. I just broke down as I sat in the centre of the hallway sobbing my heart away. And why wouldn't I. I just lost my everything.