"Move Dylan." Mike warned him.
"Now, you know the rules. Gang members can't kill someone who's in the same gang." Dylan stated while he glared at Mike.
Mike silently put his gun down. "You do know she could belong to the Lost Blood gang right? she can be threat."
Mike had black hair, and green eyes. He was strong, 6'3 tall , and had tattoos on his upper body. He was in his early 20's, yet seemed older than Dylan.

"Just shut up

"Just shut up. I got this." He assured Mike. "Everyone get back to whatever you were doing." Everyone instantly minded their own business. "You, come here." He grabbed my wrist and pulled out of the bar. As I was being pulled out of the bar I noticed a black van not far from the bar.
"Ow! What th-" I said before I was interrupted yet again.
"What gang are you in?" He looked at me seriously. "You don't belong in the Black Crow gang. I've never seen you before."
"I don't belong to any gang." I said unsure on whether I made the right choice on telling him the truth.
"What?" He chuckled. "How's that even possible?"
"I don't know, I never even heard of 'The Black Crow' gang, or 'The Lost Blood' gang." I looked at him seriously and slightly confused. He stared at me for while.
"Fine, let's say I believe you. How come I've never seen you before?" He looked at me confused.
"I don't really go out." I said looking down. He chuckled.
"You're not a really good liar are you?" He looked at me amused.
"I'm not lying. My parents have kept me under a locked key ever since I was born." I looked at him seriously. He stood there quiet, unsure of what to say.
"What's your name?" He looked at me seriously. (Play song~)
"My name is A-"
Before we knew it, the black van passed in front of the bar and shots were fired. Children walking on the streets were shot down with their parents.
"Lost Bloods!" I heard Dylan shout at the top of his lungs. He grabbed me and ran to the closest car for protection. Everyone came out of the bar and began shooting to the black van.
"Ey! Look at me!" Dylan grabbed my face. "I'm going to cover you and I want you to take off your shirt and break the window of that car over there!" He said pointing at the car.
I didn't ask any questions and stood up and ran towards the car. I did exactly what he told me to.
We both got in the car and drove away.
"Put this on." He took off his sweater and gave it to me.
"I-I" I stuttered as I noticed I was shirtless. I quickly put on his sweater.
"W-What just happened?" My voice broke down.
"Relax-" I interrupted before he could continue.
"Relax?! Children were just gunned down with their parents! People died! That could have been me!" I shouted.
"Wow, you really don't know do you?" He looked at me surprised. "This happens everyday."
"Everyday?" My voice trembled.
"There's a war going on, Black Crow vs. Lost Blood. Two rival gangs fighting over power, control." He stated.
"And you are a Black Crow?" I assumed.
"Yes." He looked away.
"What's going to happen to me?" I gulped.
"I don't know yet. You are kind of unexpected." He smirked.
"Can I go home?" I looked at him seriously.
"Where?" He turned his head to look at me.
"I don't know." I looked away. "I know how to get there. I don't know where it is..."
He sighed.
"Alright."

Dylan and I got out of the car, and I noticed my dad's car parked in front of our house. I gulped.
"This is it?" He shrugged.
"What's wrong with it?" I said slightly offended.
"I expected a hidden cave, or a dungeon." He said bluntly. "I mean after all you were isolated from the world." I scoffed and opened the front door.
When I walked in the overwhelming smell of blood caused my whole body to tremble. I looked at my parents, my dad was in the kitchen. He was tied up to a chair, he had cuts all over his body. His face was beaten to the point he was unrecognizable. My mom, was naked on top of the coach. Also beaten. She had bruises all over her body. She was bleeding. I fainted.
The last thing I remember was Dylan catching me. My mom, and my dad are dead.

I woke up in a small, empty room. I heard footsteps approaching the room I was in.Two figures entered the room, it seemed to be Dylan, and a guy I didn't know. I pretended to be asleep.
"How is that even possible?" The guy said entering the room confused.
"Sh! Shut up she's sleeping you idiot." Dylan whispered while glaring at him. He scoffed. "I know it's crazy, but I believe her."
"If she's lying, and she's actually a spy of the lost bloods..." He looked seriously at Dylan.
"Relax, she can't be a Lost Blood." He looked away.
"What makes you so sure?"
"Both her parents were killed by the Lost Bloods." Dylan turned to look at me.
"Wha-?!" He shouted before Dylan covered his mouth.
"What the fuck did I tell you?" Dylan glared at the guy. "Cole,I got this." He reassured Cole.
"What are you going to do with her?" Cole turned to look at me.
"I don't know. One thing is for sure, we have to protect her." Dylan turned and looked at Cole.
"We?" Cole looked at Dylan blankly.
"Yes! We!" Dylan almost shouted.
"She smells like trouble." He sighed. "But, you do know how I feel about trouble." He smirked. "She has to join our gang if you want me to protect her." Cole said.
"That's up to her." Dylan stated. "Come on, let the girl sleep." He said closing the door behind them.
Once their footsteps were far enough from the room, I began crying. Everything hit me like strong waves, I felt like I was drowning. In a matter of a day, my parents were killed, people died in front of my eyes, and I my life was put in danger. All in my birthday. My life changed. I felt so weak, even though I had every right to be. I didn't want to be.
I gradually fell asleep. I didn't care where I was, I just knew I was safe. I felt safe.