Chapter 7

Jessie's POV

We walk in the house from are walk. I have Justin take the pups and go watch TV on the couch I walk in and there watching ESPN. "Hey Justin I'm doing laundry do you have anything that needs washed." "Umm I have a couple workout shirts that need to be washed. What's for supper honey." He ask. "I don't care I will cook anything what are you feeling honey." I love cooking for him. "Oh can you make your home made chicken noodles please." He smiles up to me with hopeful eyes. "Of course I will." I walk to my room and grab my basket of dirty clothes and Justin's dirty clothes. I walk to the laundry room I hear the pitter patter of little paws. I turn around and see Boozer with one of Justin's sock's in his mouth with a little sign wrapped around his collar. 'Dear mom dad forgot to give you his socks sorry dad forgets some times. Much love Boozer' .I giggle and pick up the socks and throw them in with clothes I start the washer and pick up boozers and kiss his forehead "I love you bud." I whisper in his ear. I walk into the kitchen and set Boozer down. "Go to the living room buddy." he just stays there and wags his tail with tongue hanging out. "Okay as I can see you don't wanna leave me. So you can just stay in here with me. " 1st rule I've always had when it comes to cooking always cook with music. It always better that way. "Hey Justin why don't you invite over some of your friends I making alot" I shout to Justin. "Will do ma'am" he shouts back from the living room. I turn on the zac brown band. I pour me a glass of red wine and begin to cook. I start by boiling the chicken. Then after that I start making the noodles. Flour and eggs some salt I add more flower to make my noodles thick. I put the noodles in the oven and let them harden. I take a drink of my glass of wine. I just sit there looking out our kitchen window. Justin sneaks up behind and snakes his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder. "God this is probably sexiest thing I have ever witnessed" he kisses my neck. I turn my body around to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck I stare passionately into his eyes and we kiss. I look down to see boozer scratching my leg and whining "Aww Justin look he wants some lovens too" I pick him up. And soon after Ellie being scratching Justin's leg. "Daww El bell." he picks her up. "You know what I was thinking about." I told Justin. "And what is that honey" he say playing with Ellies ears. "I was think we should go get there pictures done because there birthdays are coming up. It could be like a every year type thing what do you think babe." "I think it would be nice. We could put there pictures in the heart thing in the living room and around the house." He says looking me in the eyes. Oh his beautiful eyes. "We need to get pictures together" he smiles up to me. "That would be nice so maybe you could update the picture of us on your night stand." I say giggling at Justin "what I like that picture of us. Its cute."

The picture on his night stand

"So who did you invite over Justin

"So who did you invite over Justin." I say setting down boozer. I drain the water from the chicken. Turn off the burner and take the noodles out. "Invited mike and chris." He said still playing with Ellie. "Well I hope there hungry I have enough to feed an army" I say laughing "You know that I can eat the whole pan of your chicken and noodles" he smiles at me. Gosh his smile just gets me. I hear a knock at the door and boozer and Ellie run to the door barking. "I will get it babe." He says. "No wait let me get it Justin I want to be hosty" I say walking toward the door I open the door up. "Hey y'all come on in. I'm Jessie but you already know me the kitchen is this way" I give them hugs as they walk in. "Your are physical trainer right." Mike ask "Yes I am." I Smile as we walk in the kitchen. "You You know you worked wonder for mike. He came back the next practicing better than he ever has." Chris says. "Well thank you Chris I always try to be the best at what I do." I smile at him. "Hey guys what's up" Justin says to Chris and Mike. "Just came to get my eating on." He says rubbing his hands together. "Well I have enough to feed and army. So I hope your hungry. But the food should be ready in 20 minutes. So you guys can go sit in the living room. Justin I need you to take out El and Boo out please." I ask him. "Yes ma'am." He kisses my cheek and takes the dogs out to the back yard to let them run.