chapter 6

Jessie POV
I go to my room and get ready for bed. I walk to my closet and grab my Wisconsin softball hoodie. I throw my hair up in a pony tail and slip under my fluffy sheets. "Justin." I call to him from my bed. "Yes Jess" he walks in my room. "We need to have a serious talk Justin James " I wasn't mad at him I only called him Justin James if I was goofing around. "Come here baby" he comes over and sit's next to me. "Lean in closer baby." He leans in closer. And I engulf him into a hug and roll us over. "Did you just want me to lay her with you." "Maybe." I say wrapping my body around his. "Okay I will lay here with you" he cuddles me into his chest. And I fall asleep.

Later on the next day

I told Justin today I was staying a little longer today with one of the boys. But really I went and got dogs. I walk in the door from work. I went and bought the dogs in one of the rooms on the bottom floor. "Honey I'm home can you help me get stuff out of my truck." I say walking in the kitchen. "Yeah darlin what is it." He ask. "Just some stuff In some bags." He walks in with the bags. "Why is there dog stuff we don't have dogs." "Come here Boozer and Ellie" I pat my hands on my thighs and 1 little pups run out its Boozer he's a blue tick hound he's every friendly and energetic and there another dog she's a grate Dane she's really shy.

This is Boozer he's a boy

This is Ellie she's a girl

Boozers came and climb up in my lap

Boozers came and climb up in my lap. "Here you hold Boozer and I will get Ellie." I walk out of the room to try to get Ellie "Ellie baby come to mommy come here baby girl." She doesn't move from the corner of the room "Justin will you come help please." "Yes Jess." He sets Boozer down in my arms and walks in the room. "Come here baby girl I won't hurt." She instantly runs to Justin she clings to him. "Aww baby girl its okay." He trys to hush her whimpers nobody really knows this but Justin has a soft spot for animals and children. "Aren't they cute baby." I say to him. "There beautiful Jess. You did good." He holds out his fist for me to pound it I galdly bump his fist. " I have to go the bathroom do you think she will be okay if I leave her here." "Yes baby she will be fine." He sets Ellie down and walks to the bathroom. Ellie follows right behind him. "Hold on baby girl I will be out in a minute" he shuts the door she scratches and claws on the door. Soon I start to hear whimpers. I set down Boozer he runs over to her and taps her with his paw. I sit outside the door and watch boozer try to play with Ellie. But she doesn't budge she just waits at the door for Justin. "Boozer come here baby." He turns around and looks at me with his tongue hanging out of his he runs to me. He licks my face. "Yes baby boy I love you too" I giggle. Justin opens up the door and smiles down at Ellie and picks her up she starts licking his face. "Aww El bell." He giggles. Seeing Justin with Ellie makes me so happy its like the start to my own little family. "Jess what do you say we take El and Boo on a walk?" "I like that idea honey." I get up and get the two leashes I hook Boo on his and hand Justin Ellie's. He hooks it on her and we walk out the door. We live out in the country so its pretty open. We have are own trails and stuff I haven't been on them yet but Justin said there pretty nice trails.