chapter 5

JJ's POV

We pull up to the bar and grill and we hop out of my truck. "Justin ?" "Yeah Jess". "Would if I never have a family." Here's the thing about Jessie she felt not having her mom in her life groaning up was a big part she missed out of as a girl. So she swore to her self she would have a huge family when she got older. And would make up for all her mom never was. "First off you will have kids. You will have that big family you always dreamed about. You also have me and my family your brother and your dad." I put my arm over her shoulder and bring her closer to me as we walk she lace her hand in with mine. "Justin I don't know what I would do without you" I pull open the door for her and she walks inside the waitress escort's us to are table. "Hello my name is Stacey and I will be your server tonight can I start yall off with something to drink tonight?" "I would like a sweet tea" Jess says. "same for me thank you"

Later on

"So Jess we need to talk I gotta confess something" I look at her neverous my hands being to get sweaty. "What's up "she says drinking her tea. "I don't know how to put this in to words really so I'm such gonna shot" I say getting neverous "okay so I have known you as long as I have know myself and I really care for you and I guess I was just wanting to know if you would be my girlfriend" "Justin James Watt I thought I would never see the day my Best friend my other half would finally set up to the plate and ask me out" she says with a smile on her lips showing her beautiful teeth. "Wait you knew?" "Justin really you thought I wouldn't notice come on your my best friend of course I did and yes I will." "Finally yes." I jump up she giggles at how excited I am.

At Home

I pick up my phone and call TJ

JJ: bro it happend it finally happend she's mine

TJ: Congrats bro I'm so happy for you

"Who you talking to babe" Jess ask comes in wrap her arms around my waist. I smile down to her. "TJ" "ohh let me talk to him please"

JJ: hey here's Jess

I give the phone to Jess

Jessie: TJ I miss you how's it going

TJ: Its going good what about you congrats.

Jessie: Thank you. How's lizzard doing i miss her.

TJ: She doing great she started playing T-ball. And she told me the other day I can't wait to have aunt jess help me with t-ball. She just got so excited.

Jessie: well I can't wait to help her. Does she still have that bright blonde hair?

TJ: oh ya it just keeps getting blonder too. He laughs into the phone

Jessie: Well make sure you keep in touch with me. Tell elizabeth I love her and love you.

TJ: Love you too jess

Jessie hands the phone to me and walks out of the room.

TJ: Your really lucky man. You have an amazing girl. Treat her right or I will be at your door step.

JJ: Wouldn't ever dare to make her sad.

TJ: good man

JJ: So how is my little buddy is she there ?

*In this story we are going to pretend that TJ had a daughter in high school and she is only 6*

TJ: Ya she's here hold on. Elizabeth come here baby uncle JJ wants to talk to you. Here she is

JJ: Hey lizard

Elizabeth: uncle Jay I miss you guess what.

JJ: What is it Liz

Elizabeth: I can do a back flip

JJ: I'm so proud of you. Good job

Elizabeth: and I lost a tooth.

JJ: Really that's so cool. Well I have to go lizard but I love you.

Elizabeth: Wait uncle jay when are you coming to see me.

JJ: I will be down in 2 weeks for your Tball game.

Elizabeth: Will you pretty please bring aunt Jess. I really miss her and I reeeaaalllyyy want to pay catch with her.

JJ: I will talk to her Liz and see if she can. But she is a very busy women and has just started a new job too.

Elizabeth: promise me please.

JJ: I promise liz

Elizabeth: Okay I will see you then I love you uncie.

JJ: I love you too lizard.

I walk out of the room. I go down stairs to go to the kitchen to see Jessie cooking with the music on.
"Why are you cooking we just went out" I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her hips. "I just wanted some Mac and cheese" she says smiling. "Your so beautiful" I reast my chin on her shoulder. "And you are so handsome" she caress my face. She puts her Mac and cheese in her bowl and eats "Baby" she whines to me. "Yes honey" "come here and take a picture with me baby" I walk over to her she holds up her phone and kisses my cheek but I move my face so my lips attach to hers. She takes the picture. "Awww baby this is so cute" she smiles at the picture. I pick her up And set her on my lap. "Lets take more" I ask her "okay"
*what the pictures look like*

 "Lets take more" I ask her "okay"*what the pictures look like*