20

Your pov (few months after the wedding)

"I love you Y/N." He whispered. "I love you Jacky." I said and kissed his nose. "I know this might be kind of suddon but, I kind of want a kid." He said, looking down. I smiled and kissed him again. "Depends on one thing!" I said, pulling him to the bedroom. "What sould that be?" He chuckled. "How cute do you think our child is gonna be?" I asked making him chuckle. "Our child will be the cutest." He said putting his nose to mine. I giggled and kissed him again. He kissed back as he laid me on the bed.

.........................................................................................................................

I looked over at Jacky. He smiled and pulled me closer. "I love you..." He said. "I love you." I said smiling. "We need to buy a house." I looked up at him. He smiled softly. "I have one picked out I was just hoping to see if you'd like it before I decided.." He kissed me gently then stood up. I smiled widely as I stood up. I put on my clothes and opened my door, walking out with Jacky. "Where are you two going?" Ronnie asked. "Looking at houses." I said as I opened the door. "What? You guys can't move out and leave me with these idiots!" Ryan said standing up and running over me and hugging me tightly.

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Yeah well Jacky and I want.... Privacy so we're moving out." I said. "THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!! DON'T LEAVE US! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE WITH OUT YOU TWO HERE!!" Ronnie said as he started jumping up and down. "We'll think about not leaving, now bye." I said then pull Jacky out the door. He chuckled and kissed my head. "Are you really-" I cut him off. "Pfft, no please. I'm not letting my child grow up around those fucktards." I said as I got in the car. "Oh but, you'll let them grow up around you?" He asked making me giggle. "Yes, because I'm their fucking mother." I giggled and kissed him. He smiled.

Jacky pulled up to the house. It was absolutely breath taking! There was two small pool houses next to a pool that went about 9 feet down and a path to a huge two story house. Jacky grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "Jacky, do you really think we can afford this? And this much space!" I looked at him. He shrugged. "It's not that expensive and it'll be good to have more space." He said and kissed my head. I smiled softly. He pulled me up stairs into a bedroom. My fucking God.

After looking around the house and the pool houses Jacky looked at me, holding both of my hands. "We'll only get the house if you like it." He said. I smiled. "I like the house." I said. He hugged me. "Yes!" He whispered making me giggle. "I love you." I said. "I love you." He said then kissed me. He pulled out his phone and called someone. "Hey Michael, yeah, we want to bye the house, woops I forgot to tell you about her, yeah, Y/N.... Yeah we're both at the house, M'Kay, thanks bye." He hung up. I tilted my head. "Realistate agent." He said. I giggled and kissed him.

I heard a car pull up after a while. A guy walked in. "Hello Jacky." He shook Jacky's hand. "And you must be Y/N." He smiled as he shook my hand. I nodded. "I'm Michael." He said. We talked for a while, him going over a few things to me about the house. I nodded along as I listened.

(BRUH IDK HOW TO DO THIS SHIT!)

We finished moving in all the boxes into the house after a few weeks. I fell on to the bed and sighed. Jacky kissed my head. "Come here love." He pulled me up. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "God, we went from never talking to each other and hating each other to this." He smiled making me blushed. "And I love that we did, I'd hate to be with anyone else." I said. He kissed me gently. "I can't wait to have our own little family." He said. "Me either." I said.

I heard someone knock on the front door. I sighed and walked down stairs. I opened the door. Andy stood there smiling. "Andy!" I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. "I'm here too." I heard Ashley. I hugged him. "Ahh! Yay! I haven't seen you guys in forever!" I said. "Babe, who was it- oh...hi." Jacky said. "Hey Jacky." Ashley said as he let go of me. I started to feel sick. "Oh shit." I said holding my stomach. "You ok?" Andy asked. "Yeah I'm-ok no." I ran to the bathrrom and threw up.

I felt someone pull back my hair and pin it up. Jacky sighed and rubbed my back. "What was that all about?" Ashley asked. "Don't tell the guys or anyone but, I might be pregnant..." I said. Andy gasped loudly and started jumping. "Yes!" He said. I laughed then brushed my teeth. "You're going to be a mom! Jacky's going to be a dad! Awww!" He said. I laughed softly and rolled my eyes. "Yeah..." I said quietly. Jacky wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my head and smiled. I smiled too then looked down.