19

Your Pov

Jacky ran his hands over my arms after he got done. Everything hurt but, god I loved it, both rounds. Jacky started to kiss my neck again. "J-Jacky." I said. "Yes?" He asked against my neck. "I don't think I can do r-round three..." I said. He got off of me and looked me in my eyes as he smirked. "Can't handle me?" He asked after getting closer to my ear. "Jacky." I whimpered. He chuckled and kissed me.

He unhandcuffed me and threw them to the side. I sat up and turned towards him. I shifted at the pain. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said and kissed him softly. He kissed back. "I can tell you're in pain." He said. "Yeah, I am. Fuck you." I said. He pinned me to the bed. "Only if you insist." He smirked and flipped me over again. "Jacky!" I gasped. He chuckled and laid on top of me. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you." I said. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders then flipped us over.

My phone started ringing. I picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Where have you and Jacky been? You've both been gone forever!" Harley yelled into the phone. "Places." I said. "Get back to the FUCKING HOUSE!!" She said. I sighed and hung up. "Come on, we gotta go." I said looking up at him. He groaned and got up. I tried to stand up but, I collapsed. Jacky caught me and chuckled. I whimpered softly. I grabbed my clothes and put them on, trying so fucking hard not to fall.

Jacky picked me up, bridal style, and carried me to my car after grabbing my shoes and keys. He set me in the passenger seat and got in on the drivers side. "Why can't I drive?" I asked. "You can barley stand up on your own." He said as he pulled out of the drive way. I rolled my eyes.

....................

Jacky picked me back up and carried me inside. "Finally!" Patty said. I nuzzled my head into Jacky's neck as I groaned. "What's wrong with you?" Blake asked. "Nothing." I said. "Lies." Jacky said. I held on to him tighter. He rubbed my back and kissed my head. I smiled softly. "What happened?" Josh asked. "My vagina hurts! Ok?" I yelled. Harley pulled me off of Jacky and hugged me. "No..." I said sadly. Jacky chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek then let go of me. I tried walking but, I fell on Jacky. "Opps." He laughed making my face go red.

I hit his shoulder. He picked me back up and kissed my nose. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you." I said. He carried me to his room and sat me on the bed. He closed the door then sat next to me. "(Y/N)...." Jacky said quietly. "Hm?" I asked turning towards him. "You know I wont ever let you go right? Or hurt you?" He asked. "Yes..." I said as I set my hand on his cheek. "I'd do anything for you." He said. He pulled me to him and kissed me, not giving me any time to answer him. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He laid down, I pulled away to look at him. He smiled, I smiled back and pecked his lips. I laid my head on his chest. He put his hands in my back pockets making me giggle. "Stop touching my butt." I said. "No." He said and squeezed down making me squeak. "Ok, ok, just please don't do that again." I said then giggled again. "But, it was fun." He said. "Jacky." I wined. "Fine, buzz kill." He said. "No, I just want sleep, I could just go to my room..." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I smiled and cuddled to his chest more. He kissed my head then put his hands back in my pockets. He squeezed out again making me squeak and grind against him.

"Stop trying to turn me on." He said as he squeezed my ass making me grind against him again. "I said stop." He mumbled. I groaned and pulled his hands out of my pockets. I pinned them above his head and started to kiss his neck. He softly groaned and moved his legs up. I started to nibble on his neck. "Fuck, (Y/N)." He said. I stopped once I knew the mark was dark. I got off of him and started to walk towards the door. I still hurt but, whatever. I about got the door knob when Jacky pushed hus body against mine, slamming us both into the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked and he started to lift up my shirt. "J-Jacky." I said. He pushed against me more and started to suck on my neck. "Jacky, I-I still hurt, please don't." I said. He turned me around and smirked. "I wasn't going to." He said as he unbutton my pants. "Then what ar-" He stopped me by kissing me roughly. I moaned softly as I brought my hand to the side of his neck. "Hey! Stop fucking in there!" Derek yelled and hit the door. Jacky pulled away from me and smirked. Oh fuck. I thought.