0.9

---Your pov---

I groaned and stretched as I woke up. I slid out of bed and stretched again. I yawned as I walked down stairs, into the living room. I walked over to Jacky, who was sitting on the couch looking at his phone, and set my head on his shoulder. "Hey." I said. He looked at me and kissed my cheek. "Hey." He said quietly. I crawled over the couch and sat down. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled then kissed his nose.

He stood up and pulled me a little bit away from where we were sitting. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He stopped kissing me, but stayed close to my face. "(Y/N), I-I uh." He stuttered. "What?" I asked moving away from his face.

I set my hand on his cheek. "I love you." He said. I felt my face heat up as I got butterflies in my stomach. "I love you too." I said quietly. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I kissed back. He pinned me against the wall as he moved his hand up to the side of my neck. He licked my bottom lip, I opened my mouth as he grinned against me. I moaned quietly into the kiss. He started to grab my ass with his other hand. "Gross guys, get a damn room." Ronnie said. "Fuck off." Jacky said then contuied to kiss me. "How about you-" Ronnie pulled Jacky off of me. "-fuck off of her." Ronnie finished his sentence. "She's my girlfriend, bitch an she wasn't fighting it." Jacky said. Ronnie turned to face him.

Oh fuck. I thought as Ronnie stepped closer to him. "Do you want to try me, Vincent?" Ronnie growled. "I already am." Jacky said. What the hell is he doing!? Ronnie growled again before walking off. Jacky smiled then turned back to me. "Well, since that's done..." He said then picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. I giggled as I leaned closer to his face. He kissed me before walking up to my room.

He shut the door with his foot and locked it. He walked over to my bed and dropped me on in then got on top of me. He started to suck and bite on my neck, making me moan weakly. He moved his hand down to the lip of my pants. "J-Jacky, there's other p-people in th-the house." I said as he started to suck harder on my neck. "Then I guess we'll have to be quiet." He said in a low voice as he unbuttoned my pants....

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

He fell beside me. We were both out of breath and sweaty. "I love you, (Y/N)." He said. "I love you too, Jacky." I said. He smiled then kissed my head. "Wait, what time is it?" I asked. He shrugged then grabbed his phone from the nightstand. "4:35. Why?" He asked. "Shit! I'm late to recording!" I said. He rolled his eyes as I stood up. I slipped on my underwear, my flannel, and skinny jeans. I buttoned up my flannel and made sure I had my phone.

I turned around to say bye to Jacky but he was dressed and smiling at me. "I'm coming with you." He said. "Ok." I said then then pecked his lips. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the stairs. I put on my shoes as Jacky did the same. "Bye guys! Be back in a few hours!" I said as Jacky and I walked out of the house after I grabbed my keys. Jacky and I got into my car. I sighed as I started driving to the studio.

"Aren't you usually late to recording?" Jacky asked. I glanced at him. "Shut up." I mumbled. He chuckled. I flipped him off. "Already did that." He said. My face went red as hit his arm. I pulled into the drive way of the studio. We got out of my car and ran in. "Hey!" I yelled. They all looked at me. "Late again." Josh said. "Shut up. I was actually busy this time." I said. Jacky laughed. I hit his chest. "Asshole." I said. "We can tell by that gaint hickey on your neck." Blake said making my face go bright red.

"Ooo, hey Jacky." Patty said walking up to Jacky. "Nope! He's mine bitch!" I said stepping in front of her. "Holy shit! You got busy with Jacky!?" Blake screeched. "No!" I lied. "Yes." Jacky mumbled. "Why!?" I turned to Jacky. He chuckled then pecked lips. "Because I can." He said. "Ok, you and Jacky are and actuall thing!? If you can get Jacky, then why can't I get Ron!?" Riley asked. I giggled at her and shrugged.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

I sat down at the bar thing. We finally finished recording and I felt like sleeping for ever. Jacky wrapped his arms around my waist and set his head on my shoulder. "Hey." I yawned quietly. "Hey." He said the kissed my cheek. I smiled and leaned against his chest. "Awe, you two are so cute together!" Harley said as she got the whiskey off the shelf. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, but don't drink to much. Remeber what happened last time...." I said then stood up. "Shut up!" Her voice cracked.

I rolled my eyes again and laughed. Jacky grabbed my hand and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back then pulled him out the door. He chuckled as we got into my car. "I didn't get to say this earlier but, you're fucking perfect." He said, I looked at him and smiled. "I love you, baby." He said and pecked my lips. "I love you too." I said. He smiled.