16

~Two month later~

Your pov

"Good night everyone!" I yelled then walked off the stage. I grabbed my water and started to drink it as I pulled out my phone. 'meet me out side of the bus later?' Jacky texted. I looked up and didn't see him. 'No' I replied the put my phone back up. Riley jumped on my back. I held her up. "Hey." I smiled at her. "Hi." She said. "Damn it, Ronnie she stole my girlfriend again!" Ron whined. "Sure did!" I said then kissed Riley quickly after she got off me.

Her face went bright red as she hit my shoulder. "Well, love you too bitch." I said sarcastically. "You're a bitch." Ron laughed. I shrugged "I know I am!" I smiled. "Let's go out to eat!" Derek said. "I need to go to the bus and change into someting other that boots first." I said then walked off. I sighed as I walked on to the bus. I seen Jacky starring at the floor sadly. I snapped my fingers making him look up. "(Y/N)!" He smiled. I rolled my eyes and walked past him. He sighed. "Please just answer me?" He asked setting his hand on my arm. I looked at his hand for a second before pulling my arm away. "(Y/N), please listen to me." He said as I got out my shoes. "(Y/N)." He said. "Why? Give me a good fucking reason." I turned to face him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist. "I love you." He said softly, setting one of his hands on my cheek. My face went red as I smacked his hand away. "(Y/N), I love you more than the world. Believe me when I say, I hate when we fight. I wish I could hold you forever and never let go. You're the most beautiful girl in the world and I was so lucky to have you," I covered my mouth with my sleeve. He shook his head as moved my hand was from my face. He intertwined our fingers. "I'm sorry, I know I ruined our relationship.... In more than one way but, will you give me another chance? Please?" He asked. I leaned up and kissed him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed back pulling me closer to him.

He picked me up by the bottom on my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He grazzed my bottom lip with his tongue. I opened my mouth a little. He sat down on the couch, I pushed him down so I'm laying on top of him. "God, I've missed, this feeling, with you." He said as he pushed me up his body. I moaned softly. He pulled away. "So does this mean you-" I cut him off. "Yes it does, asshole." I smiled at him. "And I love you too." I added softly. He kissed me again after we sat up. I kissed back as I set my hand on his cheek.

He laid me down and got on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands roamed under my shirt and up to my bra. He got to the strap and snapped it, making me gasp. He smirked and he started kissed down my neck. He unclipped my bra and slid his hands under it. "I told you there was nothing to worry about!" Riley yelled making Jacky and I pull away from each other. My face started to heat up again as I seen everyone standing in front of the door looking at me and Jacky. "Hey Vincent, don't let her go this time." Ronnie said as he wrapped his arm around Ryan. "You know I wont." Jacky winked as he sat up. "What are you two talking about?" I asked as I sat up too. "You'll find out later." He said smiling.

I pouted. "Pwease?" I asked. "Shit, looks like you were the only one that could fix her too." Ronnie mumbled. "What?" I turned towards Ronnie. "You acting like a horny little fuckboy, for two months!" He said. My face went red as I looked down. Jacky wrapped his arms around my waist making me look up at him. "I love you." He said. "I love you." I said and I leaned up. I pecked his lips softly then set my head on his chest. He started running his fingers through my hair.

Ryan pulled me away from Jacky and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. "Yep, she's back to how she was before." He said. I giggled and rolled my eyes as I let go. "Hey, (Y/N)?" Jacky asked as he grabbed my hand. I looked over at him. "Yes?" I asked. "Can we go for a walk and talk for a little?" He asked. "Of course we can." I said as I gave him a softly smile. "Just let me change my boots." I added then walked to my suit case. I changed my shoes and clipped my bra back.

I walked back up to Jacky and smiled. He grabbed my hand and smiled back. "Bye guys." I said as we walked out the door. We got a few feet away from the bus before Jacky started talking. "I know this sounds really stupid and probably really fucking clingy but, if we ever have kids, if you want to, how many would you want?" He asked. My face went bright red. "Maybe 1 or 2." I said. "Why?" I asked. He smiled at me. "What do you think you would want to name them?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know, I've never really thought of that." I said looking down. "Well, we can start thinking of names...?" He said. "Yeah, we can." I said. "Well, what would be a cute girl name?" He asked. I thought for a second. "Yo, emo bitch!!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around and seen my brother David. I squeaked and ran over to him. I hugged him tightly as I jumped on him. He held me up and laughed as he hugged me back.

"I missed you so much!" I said happily. "I missed you too." He said. "Ahhh! I'm so happy you're back!" I said as I let go of him. He kissed my head and laughed. "I am too." He smiled. "(Y/N)?" Jacky asked. I turned around. He looked really fucking sad. "Jacky come here!" I said. He walked over to us. "Jacky, this is David." I said. Jacky stayed quiet. I rolled my eyes. I looked back at David. His jaw was dropped. "How the hell do you know Jacky Vincent?" He asked. "I've been living with him and the other for almost 6 years... I met them right after you got arrested..." I said. "Shit dude!" He said. I giggled at him. "Jacky, say something!" I said shaking him. He didn't say anything, he just looked at the ground like an upset 5 year old. "Asshole." I mumbled. He let out a huff of air. "I know what has you all bitchy! David is my brother." I said. I seen Jacky go wide eyed and bite his lip. "I love you." I said. He looked up. "I love you too." He said.

"So, does this mean you'll stop talking about how hot he looks in every picture?" David asked. I went wide eyed as I started hitting hit. He laughed and pushed me away. Jacky wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. "Think I'm hot do you?" He asked. "You know what I think of you." I looked at him. "Sure do." He smirked. "Oh my God! I didn't mean in that way!" I said. He laughed and set his head on my shoulder. "Where's Harley?" David asked. "In that giant bus over there." I said pointing at the tour bus. "Thanks!" He said the ran to the bus. I turned towards Jacky. "So, a girl name?" He asked. I giggled and shrugged. "Do you like the name Sky? Or Skylar?" He asked. "Those are pretty." I said.

He smiled. "Why are you asking me these questions and stuff?" I asked. He sighed. "Because I love you and I don't know. You probably wouldn't want a baby with me." He said quietly. I kissed him gently. "Not yet at least." I smiled. He smiled back and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Can we still think of names?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah." I said and kissed his nose. "So if it's a girl, Sky?" He asked. I nodded. "Can her middle name be Mackenzie?" I asked. He nodded. "That'd be beautiful!" He said. I smiled as he pulled us back to the bus.

"So if it's a boy, maybe Ryland?" I asked as we walked on the bus. "Ooo, I like that name!" He said. I giggled at his happiness. "What name?" Ron asked. We looked over at him. "Nothing." Jacky and I said. "Middle.....Evan?" I asked. "Yes." Jacky nodded making me giggle again. "Wait! Jacky got you Pregnant!?" Blake screeched. "Wait what!?" Ronnie, David, and Harley yelled. "No no no, he didn't." I said. "Then why are you tossing names around?" Ryan asked. "Just in case we decide to have a child." I said looking down. "Did he propose!?" Patty squeaked. "What? No." I said. "Now I'm really confused." Derek said as he sat down. I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky Mackenzie Vincent

Avril Helena Vincent

Katlynn Faith Vincent

Lunna Clover Vincent

Iris Hope Vincent

Brandon William Vincent

Kodie Devin Vincent

Shane Aram Vincent

Ryland Evan Vincent

Jason Zachary Vincent

Comment the name you like and I'll see which one gets the most votes before the next chapter (You can vote for a both boy and girl or just a girl or boy if you like)