Chapter 8

"I'm not sure Neymar, my sister is going to pick Aurora up because I'm really busy today" I explained as I used my shoulder to hold the phone on my ear.

"Well if you want I could come in and you know..." He trailed off.

"Know what??" I asked as I hung up the few designs on my board.

"Help?" He asked.

I stopped what I was doing and sighed.
"It's up to you Neymar, do you know where I work? You know what never mind just call me before you come okay?" I said.

"Yeah, I'll do that. See you later!" He cheered.

"Bye" I laughed and hung up. I rubbed my temples and continued to look over the designs.

4 Hours later (say that in the spongebob narrator voice)

"Hey Ari I picked Your munchkin up already, we're heading towards your house now" my sister Bella said through the phone.

"Great! Thank you so much again Bella! I'm just really busy right now with all of these designs and the sales and Ughhh!!" I exclaimed.

"You got this! You started the company on your own boo, you can do this. We're here we gotta blast!" Bella cheered.

"Okay have fun bye!" I said and hung up.

I went into my email and saw a new message from my client.

It read:
Hey! I was wondering if I could well, you know get a glimpse of the designs? I'm really eager to see what they look like! Thank you so much for partnering up with me, it means a lot. Kisses! Xoxoo. R.B."

I smiled to myself. She's so sweet! She has improved her English a lot by the past emails I've gotten.

I replied:
"Hi! Yes absolutely! I would love to send you a few of them. And thank you for asking me, it's a honor. Xo. A.C."

I was scrolling through my past designs to kind of get an idea of something I could do to incorporate it into something new but my phone pulled me out of my "zone".

I groaned and brought the phone up to my ear and without looking I answered "what?"

"Oh I'm sorry, is this a bad time?" Neymar said quietly.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to answer like that. Did you need anything?" I asked as I sighed and laid back on my chair.

"Uhm I was going to ask if now was a good time for me to come in and help?" He asked.

"Yes, yes of course! Umm do you know the way?" I asked.

"...no I don't" he answered with a nervous chuckle.

"I send you the address through text" I said.

"Okay, see you in a bit!" He exclaimed.

"Yup, bye!" I laughed and hung up.

I sent Neymar the address and put my phone down. I started to sketch on my notepad, I stopped and smiled to myself.

I shook it off and continued.

I finished and took all of my sketches and walked towards my board. I hung them and turned towards the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"a very attractive young man is here to see you Ari!! I see you have finally opened your eyes" Julia smirked.

"No, he's just a friend" I laughed .

"Mhmmm Sureeee, whatever you say honey buns, anyway, do I send him in?" She laughed.

"Yes ma'am" I saluted.

"On my way" she saluted back and shut the door.

"That woman is crazy" I chuckled and sat down.

I started looking through my papers and heard a soft knock on the door followed by Neymar's head poking through "may I come in?" He sheepishly smiled.

"Yes" I laughed. I stood up and Walked towards him.

"Do you want to hang your coat?" I asked him.

"S-sure" he stuttered.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I took his jacket and Hung it up.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine I don't know what you're talking about" he rambled.

"You are red and you're sweating" I stated and reached for his forehead. I stopped and looked at him "may I?"

"Uhh umm yeah-Yeah sure" he smiled.

I placed my hand on his forehead and shook my head.

"I'll be right back, feel free to explore. Mi casa Es su casa" I winked and laughed. I went to the office lounge and grabbed a water bottle. I also grabbed some paper and let it soak under some cold water. I turned the faucet off and walked back to my office.

I found Neymar looking at my designs that were hung up.

"You like 'em?" I asked.

"Yes, they are very...different" he smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled " here take this" I handed him the water bottle "and this" and his rag. "Maybe it'll help a little?" I smiled.

"Thank you" he smiled and placed the paper on his face.

"Oh Neymar" I laughed "let me do it"

I took the paper from his face and folded it. I placed it on his forehead and held it. 
"There" I smiled.

"I was gonna do that" Neymar said.

"Yeah okay" I laughed.

A few hours passed and Neymar and I had a vey good time. I really needed that type of company. And he helped me out a lot.

I smiled as I stared at him while he kept on laughing.

he is truly amazing.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

okayyyyy sooooooo i'm stopping the chapter here because it would be too long if i kept on going SOOOO im going to write the rest on another chapter. 

i hope you enjoyed this one!

Thank you to those who came back to read my stories even after like 3083740985760984 years of me not updating. 

I just really needed a break. 

but thank you once again!! <3

X.