Chapter 7

(Sorry for any mistakes throughout the chapter!! I am really tired so sorry😭 hope you enjoy it though!💙 I love you💜)

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked up and found Neymar sound asleep.

I slowly got off his chest and walking towards the stairs. I went up the stairs and peeked into the kids room.

I smiled as I saw them sound asleep.

I closed the door and went down the stairs. I walked into the living room and found Neymar still asleep. I watched him for a little bit and saw how his chest slowly rose up.

I shook my head and let out a quite chuckle.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered to myself.

"I don't know, what are you doing?"

I jumped a little and turned around. I placed my hands on my chest and glared at Neymar.

"You freaking scared me" I sighed.

"Is it to late now to say Sorry?"he laughed.

"Yes, yes it freaking is" I nodded.

"You killed it man" Neymar shook his head in disappointment.

"Whoopsie" I smiled.

"Let's watch pretty little liars yeah? Yeah" I said as I took the remote and searched for it in Netflix.

"NOOOOO" he shouted.

"Shhhhh shut up the kids are asleep" I shushed him.

"NOOO" he whisper yelled.

"Why not it's an amazing show" I smiled.

"My sister makes me watch that show all the freaking time" he groaned and laid back in the couch.

"Well sucks to be you" I laughed.

I jumped on the couch and landed on my stomach.

"Ow" I groaned.

"HAHAHAHA karma's a bitch" Neymar smirked.

"Shut up" I stuck my tongue at him.

He put his hand on his chest and sarcastically gasped.

"Excuse me" he said.

"You are excused" I smiled.

I searched for pretty little liars and pressed play.

"OH MY GOD HE IS SO HOOOOOOT I MEAN LOOK AT HIMMMMM" I yelled as I practically melted on my seat.

"Who? Him?" Neymar rolled his eyes.

"Yes him!" I shouted "spencer kissed a really hot guy! And that guy was her sisters fiancé so do you know what this means!"

"Uhhh they are going to keep it a secret and act like nothing happened?" He asked.

"No stupid!" I said as I flicked his head. "Melissa saw them kissing! Which means that.." I said and looked at him hoping that he would finish it.