"Okay okay.. Aankhein choti kardho...Lets order pizza because I don't want to cook now..." he said and called up the nearest pizza and ordered.

"Manik! Will you go back to India right after your graduation?" She asked. They were sitting in the balcony waiting for the pizza.

"Well ya... ab business hain toh I can't stay here forever right. That's where I belong to" he said putting his head in her lap.

"Okay" she said plainly.

"What is it Nandini? You know you can ask me anything?" he said understanding that she wanted to ask something else.

"Kuch nai...I will still be studying by the time you graduate.. So I was just wondering" she was talking when they heard the door bell.

"Mein dhekhtha hoon" he said and got up. It was the pizza delivery boy.

"Enjoy your meal" he said and left after giving him the pizza.

"Okay madam! Here's your pizza.. Attack" he said handing over the box. She grabbed a big slice and started eating it.

"mmmmm..this is yummm manik...." She said munching it. "Choice kiski hain" he said raising his invisible collar. She just smiled and agreed.

"Nandini lets dance" he said asking for her hand.

"Dance? Now? Mnaik are you oaky?" she asked confusingly.

"Yes I am" he replied.

"Okay" she said happily giving her hand to him.

This song is for you. He said and started singing with his melodious voice.

Mere bina mein..rehne laga hoon...

Teri hawaon me.. behne laga hoon...

Jaane main kaise tera hua hoon...

Mujhe to lagta hai main shayad tere... dil ki dua hoon...

Tujhko jo paaya... ahan...to jeena aaya...

Ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas jaye hum dono ke

Darmiyan...

Tujhko jo paaya ahan to jeena aaya

Ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas jaye hum dono ke

Darmiyaan

They were dancing together when Manik leaned forward and kissed on her shoulder. She moved away while he pulled her back and started swinging swiftly.

Pehle se zyada main jee raha hoon

Jabse main tere dil se juda hoon

Rahon pe teri main to chala hoon

Tu meri manzil hai tere kadmon pe bas... rukne laga hoon

Tujhko jo paaya ahan to jeena aaya

Ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas jaye hum dono ke

Darmiyan

Teri nazar me.. nayi si adaa hai

Naya sa nasha bhhi... ghula hai...

Kayi dino se.. bandha tha baadal jo..

Tere hi baalon... me khula hai...

He sang and hid himself in her hair twirling her. Nandini was losing herself in his touch.

Teri hadon me... meri basar hai..

ab tujhe bhi..Jaana kidhar hai...

Jahan rahe tu...main wo jahan hoo...

Jise jiye tu... main wo sama hoo...

Teri waja se.. naya naya hoo...

Pehle kaha na maine ab ye tumse... kehne laga hun...

He sang kissing the ring on her finger.

Haa..Tujhko jo paaya... ahan to jeena aaya...

Ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas jaye hum dono ke

Darmiyan..

Tujhko jo paaya... ahan to jeena aaya..

Ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas jaye hum dono ke

Darmiyan

He ended the song back hugging her. His hands were around her waist.

That proximity will obviously affect them...and it did... he leaned in kissed her shoulder and it definitely blew sparks out of her... She moved away feeling shy while he pulled her back...

"Nandini I wanted to try something..." he whispered in her ear.

"What's that?" she asked still in the hug. He slowly turned her around and moved his hands till her fingers. He tangled them with his and moved closer covering that little gap.

"Stay still. Don't move" he said leaning closer.

"Manik" she said in a low voice.

"Ssshhh..." he said and moved more close.

Tadaa... wait for tomorrow to know what he wanted to try... you can guess it though....This is the first time I used the whole song because I love it... and love the one who asked me for it... my dearest darling RocheeJain..... Roch tu khush hain? I used the whole song....:):) 

let me know how it was...

Hope you enjoyed reading and have a good day !!!