Epilogue

*** 4 years later ***

"Marco, be Nice to your brother". I groaned.

"He keeps stealing my toys". He whined taking his plane from Victor who started crying.

"Marco share". I sighed picking victor up and hugging him while seating on the couch. "He is one year old. He's still a baby".

"I'm still a baby too". He said angrily pulling on Victor's hand.

Just then Lucca came from behind and picked him up.

"Calm down now. You're four. You're not a baby anymore". He said sternly.

"No, it is MY toy and she's MY mommy". He said angrily and started crying.

"You have to share". Lucca said as Marco jumped out of his arms.

"I don't share. She is MY mommy". He said taking Victor's hand, again to pull him off my laps.

"Okay". I said standing up. "Take him". I gave Victor to Lucca and turned to Marco. "Come here". I said picking him up. "Stop acting like that". I said as he put his head on my shoulder.

"No". He sniffed. I looked at Lucca to see Victor was calm now and started playing again.

"See? Victor stopped crying". I said. "You should too".

"But you're only my mommy". He whined as Lucca chuckled lowly shaking his head.

"I'm Victor's mommy too but you'll always be my baby, okay?". I said and he nodded lifting his head. "But you have to be Nice to Victor, or I'll get mad". I said and he nodded. "Now play with him and share". I touched his hair and he nodded.

I pecked his lips and put him down.
I felt two arms around my waist and a peck on my neck.

"If you don't stop treating him like a baby, he will have our heads". He said.

"Stop he is an angel". I chuckled.

"Yeah. Until he's the devil". He smirked. "And you get mad when I discipline".

"Because you're too hard". I sighed and he scoffed.

"You should let Victor Lombardi discipline him. You'll see what being hard is. Ryan will tell you".

"No". I chuckled. "You guys were and are still terrible. It's different".

"Now that's not true". He chuckled. "I'm angel".

"Yeah". I smirked. "Until you are the devil". I said and he pinched my waist. "Ow". I whined turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. "He looks just like you, Satan. Starting with your terrible temper".

"Mhmm". He mumbled kissing me. "You should be worried".

"I am. I hope that Victor will atleast have a little bit of me".
I rolled my eyes and slapped his hands away when they started creeping to my butt. "You're unbelievable". I chuckled glancing at my boys.

"Aw. They're are so cute".

They were playing and for once Marco wasn't getting mad.

"This won't last". Lucca chuckled lowly.

"It wi-".

"Hey! You don't use it like this! Mommy!". Marco suddenly yelled making me groan and Lucca chuckle.

"Told you". He smirked. "I can tell. I was the same with Ryan".

"Whatever". I rolled my eyes and turned to Marco. "What's the Matter honey".

"He keeps throwing my plane". He crossed his arm over his chest.
"He will never work in my company".

Every since Lucca told him that he could be the 'big boss' of the company. That's his threat with everyone. He even threatened Ryan to fire him one time. Isn't he an angel?

"Yes baby. No one Will work in your company". I smiled.

"But Daddy Can. He is the big boss, right daddy?". He asked.

Lucca nodded. "Yes sweety".

"See? But No one else".

"Of course baby". I agreed. "No one else". I chuckled glancing at Victor. "But for now, Victor just broke your plane". I said and he shrugged.

"If I'm the big boss, I'll have one like Daddy's". He said standing up.

"If?". Lucca asked raising an eyebrow expectantly.

"If I work hard enough". Marco finished.

"Good boy".

Just then, Victor screamed loudly and threw the plane against the wall making us look at him with wide eyes. He just looked at us then laughed before laying on the carpet.

"Our kids are crazy". Lucca muttered.

"He is cute". I chuckled.

"They could burn the house, you'll still think it's cute". He shook his head and I slapped his arm.

"That's not true".

"Daddy are we still going to see papa tomorrow?". Marco asked climbing on Lucca's lap.

"Papa is not in town. Maybe next week".

He nodded and jumped down.
I smiled as I watch.
Now I understand the difference between marrying the person you love and loving the person you marry.
I never thought it would end like this, but one thing for sure, I never regretted my choice.
Lucca is my choice and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"What are you thinking about?". Lucca asked wrapping an arm my shoulders.

"You". I smiled.

He raised an eyebrow before smiling. "I love you".

"I love you". I replied before He pressed his lips on mine.

"EW". Marco yelled making us pull away chuckling.

***********************

Thank you everyone for your support and love. Seriously you guys are amazing. Your support was my only motivation.
I love you guys so much but this is the end of Lucca and Sarah.
Thank you again.
I love you <3

****************************