Cousin Problems

3 life's. 3 different people. 3 different cities. 3 different problems. But there is something that bind them together. There cousins. Tori- You would think she had the perfect life with her beautiful family and their perfect suburban home in Greenwich Connecticut but her perfect life isn't that perfect. Bethany- Beth has just graduated University and shes broke. She spent all her life savings on college and now she has to go live with her rich brother in the Upper East Side. Eduardo- The golden football player of the Giants from New York is finally getting married, but is it to the right girl?

The photo on the side is a pic of Tori. Enjoy

Tori

"Mommy mommy" was the first thing i heard as i woke up. I slowly opened my eyes to see that my four year old daughter, Sophie, was jumping up and down on the bed. I silently yawned and stretched trying to wake myself up.

"What is it Sophie?" i asked as i stood from the bed and slipped on my robe.

"Jimmy and Liam stuck gum in my hair" she said as she showed me one of her long curls that had a pink piece of gum stuck to it. I threw my head back and groaned. 

"Alright let's go to the kitchen and get that off princess" i said as i grabbed her hand and we walked down to the kitchen. I was passing the living room when i saw Annie the maid and stopped.

"Annie where's Robert?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Tori, Mr. Robert did not come home yesterday" Annie said looking uneasy. I gritted my teeth and dismissed her. That was the third time this week that my husband, Robert, hadn't been home. I grabbed my cellphone and called him.

"This is Robert McPowel leave your message after the tone" Robert's stupid voice mail said. I slammed my phone down and looked down at my broken phone. He was probably with his slut of an assistant, Selena.

"Mommy what's wrong?" Sophie asked as she looked at the remains of the broken cellphone calmly since this wasn't the first phone she had seen me break. I looked down at the spitting image of Robert and bit my lower lip thinking of an excuse.

"I was calling daddy when i saw that there was a spider on the phone and you know how scared of spiders mommy is" I responded giving her a fake smile. "Well anyways let's head to the kitchen" I said pulling her away from the broken phone that Annie was already picking up. When we entered the kitchen i lifted her up to the counter and sat her down. "Don't move alright" i said as i turned around and opened the pantry to get some peanut butter. I quickly grabbed the peanut butter and smudged it on and around the gum.

"Eww mommy why are you doing that?" Sophie asked making a weird face at the peanut butter.

"Well baby when i was younger and got gum in my hair, your tita would put peanut butter in my hair and get the gum out" I explained as i showed her the gum that was now in my hand. "Annie!" I called out while i threw the gum away and washed my hands. Annie walked into the kitchen and looked at me. "Annie take Sophie and get her ready for the day" I said. Annie nodded and took Sophie to her room.

I walked up to the game room where I was sure the boys would be at and walked in. Like i thought, my twin boys Liam and John where there playing with their toy cars. I frowned at the black haired blue eyed devils I called my twins.

"Jimmy and Liam put those toys away, you're in big trouble" I said frowning at them. The twins turned around to look at me and gave me their usual guilty face. They stopped playing with their toys and walked over to me.

"We're really sorry mommy" they both said at the same time giving me their best impressions of a puppy dog face.

"Boys that won't work this time. Why did you put gum in your sister's hair?" I asked. They both looked at each other like they were sending telepathic messages towards each others and then looked back at me.