He slides into his bed beside me and covers up both with his blanket. I feel his arms twist around my waist and I pray he doesn't put his head on my chest and hear my heart skip a beat. He pulls me closer and instead I put my head on his chest, trying my hardest not to acknowledge the fact that it's bare.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in days. How was your shift?" He whispers.
"Long. I don't get out until late. Somebody read their schedule wrong." I murmur back.

He pulls my messy bed hair out of my face and I feel him plant a kiss at the top of my head. 
"So are you gonna tell me where you got that gun?" I ask.
"Found it in some security guards laundry, so I just nicked it."
I nod my head, not fully believing him but not wanting to question it either.
"When's your shift?" I ask.

He untangles his arm from around me to look at his watch.
"Half an hour." He sighs and gets off the bed. I look at him in confusion.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"For a shower." He says and I jump out of bed.
"Love it. Lets go!"
"You read my mind." He smirks.
***********************************

Carl left for his shift as I crept back into my room to change my clothes and attempt to dry my hair. I make my way downstairs for a big breakfast as i'm not having lunch due to my shift. I see scrambled eggs and toast and I pile it on my plate.

This is the fanciest food i've had since I came here. I take my time eating my breakfast with Tara who is the only one who hasn't gone to her shift yet. I look at my watch to see its 12:30pm. Just half an hour and I get this plan into action. I excuse myself after breakfast and tell Tara that I need to get ready for my shift.

When returning to my room I grab my bag, stuffing anything slightly useful into it and zipping it shut tightly. I pause, gathering an idea as I stare down at the zipper. I bolt to Carl's room which is still unlocked as usual. I make my way to his locker and sigh in relief to see the gun exactly where he left it. I put the safety on and stick it in the bag.

Before leaving for my shift I leave a note for Abbie telling her that I might be late for dinner but I will see her later. I go to the bottom floor meeting Lauren. She hands me my weapons and a walkie talkie. I follow my usual path down to my spot, opposite Beth's cell.

I hear her shuffle toward the barred door and she looks up at me hopefully. We exchange glances and I smile a little, praying that this all works out. I nod to Beth signaling to get ready so she lays on the ground and acts dead. I reach for my walkie talkie and put it to my mouth.

"Hey Dawn. We got another dead one."
"I'll come down." She sighs.
"Ive seen this enough times , I can do it, you want me to learn and this is how."
"Sounds like a recipe for disaster." She complains.
"Well if it is then you get to delight yourself by putting my head on a stick." There's a slight pause before she speaks again. "Fine. Don't fuck it up."

I mentally celebrate but thats only step one complete. I grab the streacher and bring it outside Beth's cell. I lower the streacher to the ground and grab the black body bag. I make a small hole with my knife just above where her mouth should be so she can breathe.

I drag Beth into it and quickly zip the bag over her, then I wheel the streacher to the stairs which is clear because its shift swap hour. I wheel it quickly toward the elevator. This has to look convincing because there are cameras everywhere watching everything I'm doing. One camera is set up right in front of the elevator so I have to make this convincing, I know Dawn is watching, hoping I'll fuck it up.

I walk up to the elevator and take a deep breath. I tilt the streacher upwards which would have dumped her body straight down but I have a firm grip of Beths feet. She is literally dangling over the elevator. I feel the pressure in my arms and my face red with exhaustion. I tilt it back down, this time Beth has helped me and she moves down in the large body bag.