He turned to the man that had touched me, "you and your friends, get out! Jamie and Lola, get to my office now!" He shouted louder than I had ever heard anyone shout before.

   James scowled, "it's James and Lily," he said before heading toward the office, me dogging behind him this time.

   When we got to the office James turned to me, "what was he doing?" He asked me, "I only heard you screaming and some guy told me the fat one done something to you," he told me.

   I shuffled my feet, "h-he touched me," I mumbled to him. It was silent so I looked up to see James reaction. His expression went from shocked, to angry and then to worried.

   He pulled me into a bear hug, "are you alright? That bastard, I should've killed him! Oh Lily, you should've let me kill him," he told me. I nuzzled my head into his neck and felt a salty tear fall down my cheek.

   "Ahem."

  I pulled away from James to see the jerky manager staring at us.

  James smiled, "hey there, Paddy!" He said. Was he purposely trying to get fired?

   Our boss scowled, "your fired and you have a week off, you still get your payment though," he us.

   James stepped forward, "what? Why am I fired?" He sounded like he was trying to stay calm otherwise he would probably punch him in his face.

    Our boss rolled his eyes, "because you punch a customer, stupid," he told him.

   James scowled, "Hey! He touched her!" He shouted.

   "That doesn't mean you have to punch him, if I wasn't her boss I would touch her to," he said sending a wink my way. A lump formed in my throat, it was disgusting how the men were in here.

  James clenched his fists, "well if I'm already fired you won't mind if I do this," he said with a smirk before tipping the desk over sending papers, staplers and a computer across the room.

  My boss gasped, "what the hell are you doing?" He shouted.

  James smirked again, "this," he said before punching him in the face, "that's what you get for saying that about my wife. Come on Lily," he pulled me out of the room and I let him drag me to the car, I was too shocked to even speak.

  As soon as we began driving down the road I began laughing, "did you see the look on his face!" I said still laughing.

    James smiled, "that was funny. Well not the part about weird men touching you and your boss saying that about you, but when I punched him and messed up his room," he said thoughtfully.

  I nodded, "he was really scary," I said quietly. He made me feel so small and helpless.

  James rubbed my thigh and I jerked it away from him. He pulled his hand away.

  "Sorry, it's just that that's what he did," I told him looking down. It made my stomach twist.

   James nodded understandingly, "it's fine, don't worry about it," he said as we pulled into his driveway. I climbed out of the car and James and I entered the house.

I dropped my bag in the living room and turned to James, "can I get a shower?" I asked him. My body felt horrible and dirty, like I had rolled around in mud.

  He nodded, "it's your house too now, do whatever you want," he told me with a kind smile. His smiled warmed my heart.

I smiled and walked to bathroom, closing the door behind me. I peeled off my clothes and turned on the shower. I got in an washed my body and hair then got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I opened the bathroom door expecting to see James sprawled out on the bed but he wasn't there. I walked to the closet and got out a vest top and shorts and put them on. I could hear James voice from the kitchen so I decided to go to him. He ended a call as I entered the room.

   "Who was that?" I asked him.

  He smiled, "just a friend," he said.

   "What friend?"

  He sighed, "I'm allowed to have friends, Lily."

   I nodded, "I know, I was just wondering," I told him.

  He smiled, "if you really need to know it was Justin from the restaurant," he told me.

   I nodded again, "oh okay, what time is it?" I asked.

  He looked down at his phone, "it's only six," he said. It felt so much later. Suddenly I had a great idea.

  I smiled at him, "want to watch some more vampire diaries?" I asked him batting my eyelashes cutely.

   He groaned, "no, be normal and watch towie or something," he told me.

    My eyes lit up in excitement, "you watch towie?" I asked him, my voice went really high when I asked this.

   He laughed, "obviously, I thought Joey was great in it," he told me.

   I sighed, "he's so fit, I was gutted when he left," I said to James.

   He flexed his muscles, "well I'm hotter than him," he said with a wink.

  I laughed flopping myself down on the couch, "not quite, James."

    "Yes I am!"

     "Hush," I pressed my lips to him to shut him up. When I pulled away he smiled but didn't say anything. Thankfully he didn't talk throughout the show.