The nurse and his mother looked at each other. They understand that it's not yet sinking in Namjoon's mind and he's still confused.

"Uhh if you'll excuse me, I need to go now and do other duties. You can go home too, anytime."

"Okay thank you." a reply from his mother.

"Wait." he whispered.

He's just so tired about everything that he suddenly felt numb.

The nurse glanced back and asked,

"What is it sir?"

"Where is he?"

The nurse only smiled genuinely making him in wonder.

She quickly make an exit to cut the conversation.

Namjoon's forehead met.

"Maybe he got a surprise for you son!" his mother laughed.

He can't help but to stare at his mother and keep in silent.

*~*~*

They went home safely and its been two days since Namjoon was discharged at the hospital.

He's currently resting on a bench outside his apartment, alone.

Still no signs of him...

He feels so worried that Seokjin isn't showing yet. He trusts what the nurse said, well he really should though.

But the feeling of being afraid too much, and too paranoid about things..

Namjoon removed his tears that were already falling. He smiled,

"Where are you, love? Stop playing hide and seek please." he let out a fake laugh.

"Tss. I'm talking to myself again."

The wind blew harder so he placed his jacket on.

He started walking around placing his hands on his pocket. He looked around. He smiled as he confirms it.

"I never thought about it the same way as I did before, but seriously, a heart functions alot."

"I badly want to live more years because of what happened,"

He stopped from walking,

"How about you, bish?"

A few seconds later, he heard the shake of the leaves, seemed that someone swayed it.

He sighed.

"How'd you know?" he said with a disappointed tone.

Namjoon shrugged.

"Well, ask yourself who's being obvious all the way tss." he rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on, aren't you gonna greet me with a hug or kiss?" Jin said grinning after finally showing out from the bush.

He's still dashing handsome as ever. He looked happier now as he stares at Namjoon's eyes.

"Dream on."

His reply made him giggle. Namjoon's currently facing his back to Jin.

Seokjin grabbed the opportunity to hug him from the back. The tight one.

It made Namjoon teary, same goes with Jin.

"You big fart-head! I missed you so freaking much!" he shouted.

Namjoon held Seokjin's hand on his waist and cherished the moment.

"I miss you too, heart-fvcking-donator of mine."

Jin laughed hard.

"You think it's funny?" Namjoon sighed.

It silenced Seokjin for awhile, a little scared of how the topic will go.

"Do you think risking your life for me will melt my heart and be the most precious memory for me?"

He didn't answer.

"Don't you think I'll just choose to die and follow you?! That I'll just regret having the chance to live again?"

This time, Namjoon's voice broke.

Jin was silently crying behind him and hugged him tight.

"B-but you deserve to live again!"

"How about you? You're my fave human for crying out loud!"

"My joonie had sacrificed many things for me, I think it's time for me--"

"No Seokjin, damn!"

Namjoon finally faced Jin, eye to eye. His loud voice made their eyes staring at each other, making it communicate to the other.

Their faces were already full of tears streaming down on it.

Namjoon chose to wipe Seokjin's face with his thumb. He doesn't like the view of him crying.

Few seconds more, they finally hugged each other again.

"Don't do that again, I'm begging you..please."

Jin nodded.

"I don't like the idea. You sacrificing your heart for me and killing yourself." he whispered.

Seokjin felt the pain in his voice. Namjoon must've thought wrong.

"I'm sorry." he simply replied.

"Where have you gone, by the way?" he removed the hug to face him.

"I just thought of giving myself a space and reflected from what I did."

They started walking to the benches.

"Baby, that was the scariest thing ever."

What Namjoon said made him stare at him. He looked at his eye that has sadness in it.

"I realized that I can't lose you at all. Even if it was just a dream, a prank or a joke. I can't handle it."

Jin was touched about it so he held his hands. He played with his beautiful fingers.

"I know joon, I know. Look, it made us stronger and much more mature now." he smiled.

He just nodded and stared at him.

Namjoon loves staring at his own person. Not being biased but for him, Jin is the most beautiful and handsome person at the same time. He was blessed with looks and a golden heart...and okay, a bitchy side.

He did not notice how long he was staring at him until their faces became closer to each that they can feel each other's breathing.

Seokjin kissed his lips slowly, like it's always the first time. Namjoon responded to his kisses and held his waist.

Jin smiled between their kisses and when he tried to open his eyes, happiness screams on Namjoon's face. He kissed him more deeply.

They were so inlove.

The two didn't mind about anything. Just them.