Chapter 11: Just let me IN

It was 11 in the evening. Our town is dead silent. Not long enough, I heard a thud outside. I got up and checked what it is as I peeked through my window. I can barely see what's outside so I got my flashlight inside my drawer. Marc is  O U T S I D E ! I was really shocked for what I saw! I texted him to meet me at our backdoor. 

"What are you doing here? " I whispered.

"Nothing, just visiting the most precious man of my life." He answered, making eye contact to me as if he's luring me.

I blushed a little bit. I can see his smile even if it's dark.

"You've must be kidding me."

"No I'm not, I'm serious. Like dead serious."

"Why is your visit so sudden?

"I just want to surprise you, like you're not around for 2 weeks and you'll expect me to get over it huh?"

"Ohhhh Marc...."

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course. But not this time of the day."

He frowned. He pouted his lips and making that cute but annoying face he makes when he's sad.

"Okay, Okay. Why do you want to come in?"

"Can I sleep by your side? Even just tonight?"

I thought hard. What if we'll get caught by Pa? He'll kill us.

"Sure, but don't make a noise. And be out of the house by 6 am or else we are DEAD."

"Okay. No problem."

We sneaked into my room. The moon is shining so bright and it is almost golden, the breeze of the night is cold. Marc sat beside my bed and his hair was illuminated by the moon, I can see streaks of gold and brown on his hair. He removed his shoes and socks, and he unbuttoned his collared shirt. He unzipped his pants and all that is left is his boxer shorts. I did the same, even it is cold outside. I decided to close the window.

The next thing I knew is I'm lying my head on his bare chest. We didn't utter a word. He's brushing my hair with his fingers. 

"That was good." he said.

"Yes it is." I replied.

We hugged as we faced each other. I can smell his scent, that very delicate smell, he smells like roses and at the same time oranges that were harvested in summer time. He kissed me on my lips and then my forehead. And then,  we slept in each others arms.

The next day, I woke up, Marc is no where to be found. He left a note that says "I love you, meet me at the track field at eight." I checked my watch and it says 7:00 and I rushed downstairs. Pa is cooking hot dogs and scrambled eggs for breakfast. I swallowed the hot dog whole and drank a glass of orange juice. I went to the bathroom to take a bath. The moment I got out Pa is wondering where I'll go and I said I'm going to the track field. I gave him a hug and then I rode my bike. It was a beautiful morning. People are riding their bikes and I can hear the birds chirp. The smell of pine is lingering all around the town.I stopped in a cafe and I bought some doughnut and coffee for me and Marc. 

Halfway to the track I bumped into Jessica. She is surprised that she saw me and I am surprised too. She is with his dog Billy. She faked a smile and then she walked with long strides  past through me. And then she ran. I can see that she is wiping her tears away. I want to talk to her but there is a thing that holds me back. 

I saw Stef first, and then Tom, and then Marc. Coach noticed that I came late so he made me do 3 push ups for every minute that I am late and I was late for 10 minutes. I immediately did the routine and then we started our warm up. 

After the training, Stef invited us to their house. It was his birthday. Coach  turned down the invitation so Tom, Marc and I are going. We rode our bikes to their house and the party has just started.