Chapter 7: The Longing of Marc for Sieger

It's been three days, and Sieger is still enjoying his life in the Philippines

It's been three days, and Sieger is still enjoying his life in the Philippines. And I'm here, busy with my own life. I keep so much distractions such as biking in the afternoon, swimming in the lake alone, reading some mystery novels, and learning some good magic tricks in the internet. I am also trying to learn how to cook because I suck at it.
I have these things done to get distracted of the fact that the love of my life is 10, 876 kms. away from me now. I also play with Neeltje in our trampoline, just to make some cardio activity while we are on a vacation. It's badly raining today again, the sky is dark and the weather is gloomy. This makes me miss Sieger more because this kind of weather is cuddle weather. I wish he's with me right now, here in my room. And we'll spend the day in my bed just doing nothing whole day. I badly miss him. Sometimes I check his pictures in my phone and just be sad. I think I am over reacting over this and he'll stay there for only a week and yet It's like forever for me. If I only have the money to go to the Philippines right now, I would go and look for him and bring him back home. Oh God, I miss him so much and I can't do a thing without thinking about him.

Mom is brewing some coffee downstairs and Dad is at work, Neeltje is busy playing with her dolls and I'm here missing Sieger. I went to Neeltje and played with her, Mom laughed at the sight of me playing dolls with Neeltje but she ignored us. Neeltje had her dolls arranged as if they are having a tea party, complete with the cups and cakes. He has four dolls, 2 male and 2 female dolls to be exact. The other male doll has the physical features of Sieger, and the other one look a little bit like me. I asked Neeltje what is going on, and she answered that her dolls are having some fun. I said that I want fun too, and she let me play with her dolls. I got the two male dolls and she have the two female dolls. I imagined that the two male dolls are Sieg and I. So I let them sit together. I created a conversation out of my mind with the two male dolls, as if they are realistic.

"Why did you left me alone here?" Marc asked.

"What matters now is I'm here now right?." Sieger answered.

"But I missed you." Marc said.

"So am I." Sieger answered.

The two dolls hugged each other and had a kiss. And Neeltje is staring at the sight of the two male dolls kissing, so she looked at me in the eye. She bursted in laugh. She said that what I'm doing is not normal. So she replaced the other doll with a female doll, and she said that It stays like that. Maybe I'm going nuts over missing Sieger, and what I'm doing right now is out of my control.

My phone suddenly rang. It is Sieger. I answered the phone immediately. I went upstairs so that mom can't over hear us talking.

"Hi Marc, how are you?"

"Not that fine, I'm missing you here."

"Me too. Is it raining there?"

"Yes, why'd you know? Are you back in here?"

"No, I'm still here in the Philippines. The feedback of the rain is to loud to hear you."

"Aw snap, I thought you are here now, I badly miss you right now."

"I'll be back there soon."

"What are you doing there now?"

"Not that much. I'm sun bathing right now."

"Did you have sunscreen? You'll get sunburn."

"I hate sun screen, it is so sticky in my skin."

"Okay, you'll gonna regret your burns later."

"I don't think so."

Suddenly we are cut. The other line went silent. I tried to call Sieg back and I can't hit his phone. So I decided just to lay again in my bed, as if I am also sun bathing.

Mom called me downstairs to have a sip of coffee for the cold weather. I brought down some of my favorite novels because reading pairs too well with drinking coffee. Just like me and Sieger, we are two different things and yet we are made for each other. A weird combination I think but fits so good together. But for now I'll just enjoy my coffee and books while missing him here in my arms.

 But for now I'll just enjoy my coffee and books while missing him here in my arms