Chapter 5: I love you to the moon and back

"Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you
And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you"
Sam Smith, Lay me Down

Marc texted me. He's asking me If I am available tonight. He's asking me if I would like to spend the night with him, in the lake. I texted him that I'll ask Dad for permission and then he agreed. It is just me now, in my room, still thinking about the after math of my break up with Jessica. Is she okay right now? I must not feel guilty but I am. Well, Jessica's pretty and I'm sure she has a list of possible boyfriends so I am confident that sooner or later, she'll find another man. Dad is in the garage, he is busy with his truck again, Eddy as usual, is nowhere to be found. Maybe he's with his friends again, busy with all their mopeds. He's so in love with his moped he always blackens its tires, checks the engine, and he always grooms it. He even named it Karen, after the name of the hottest girl in town. She always jokes around his friend that he's riding "Karen" every now and then. He loves "Karen" so much he almost put the moped in his bed at night, just to make sure "Karen" is warm and comfy. Well, I can't blame him for that. He likes mopeds since we are young, even when the day mom died because of it.

I went downstairs and I told Dad that I'm going with Marc tonight and we are having a night swimming in the lake. Dad did not hesitate to let me to go, he has trust on me. So I immediately got upstairs and got ready for the swim. I wore my favorite maroon shirt and moments after, I am already cycling to the lake.

I saw him waiting for me in the lake, He brought some sandwiches for us to eat, and also a picnic mat for us to lay down. I sat next to him as we admired how beautiful the
lake is. He sat there in silence, I stared to his face as he looked at the lake. There are imperfections, such as his eyes that is a little bit misaligned, His middle teeth is also a little bit apart, But he's slaying with that look. I just love the way he smile, it is a half smile and it seemed like it teases me every time I see it. I kissed him in the cheek, and then he looked at me, he kissed me back in the lip. No more words, our kissing had gone   wild yet passionate. Savoring each exchange, as if we can't have it again. He placed his hands against my waist. Moments after, we are swimming in the lake, we did what common boys do, we just enjoyed the warmth of the water and summer breeze. So we got in the raft, and took a rest there for a while. Marc and I were smiling out of pure joy, we just love this quality time we are having right now.

"Please stay with me forever." He said to me.

"I will, I'll stay with you." I answered.

"Do you see those stars gleaming in the night sky?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Those stars are like you, they shine."

"You are like the moon." I said to him.

"No matter how the stars shine, there's still the moon who shines enough to illuminate the night sky when the sun is not around." I continued.

"Sieger, If I am your moon and you are my stars, who is the lucky sun?"

"The sun is our families, they are the ones who shine the brightest." I replied.

He seemed contented in my answer, he kissed me in the lips again.

My blackberry beeped. My dad texted me, he's asking what time will I go home because it is already past 9 and I am still out.

"The sun is calling me now." I joked to Marc.

"Sure, you can go, I'll stay here for a while." he replied.

I kissed him good bye, and thanked him for his effort and the moment itself. At Least, I felt loved and felt prioritized for the first time.