Chapter 10

He he he.... I got the right number.

BIG QUESTION: So, I have a chance to get the entire series for $149.99 through my school, but if I wait until 2012, I'll be able to get them for roughly $100.00. If I go with the offer through the school, I'll be able to get them in two weeks. Should I wait or should I go for the $149.99 offer?

Wait, I left off right after Harry went away with Professor MG right? No? Oh well. I'll start at dinner. :]

I skipped into the Great Hall in time to hear Ron blurt out:

"You're joking" He was just about to take a bite out of his food, but he appeared to had forgotton.

"Seeker?" he said. "But first years never -- you must be the youngest house player in ---"

"A century." Harry said grinning. "Wood told me."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I said, walking up to the table. "You're playing seeker for the Gryffindor team?"

Ron was so amazed, so impressed, he just sat and gaped at Harry. Harry nodded to me.

"Well, thanks." I said sarcastically. "I was planning on trying out next year! Well, at least it's you."

I sat down beside him. Hermione was at the library.

"Do me a favour. Kick Slytherin's arses into next century." I said, glancing over to Draco.

"I start training next week, " said Harry. "Only don't tell anyone, Wood wants to keep it a secret."

"Scout's honour." I said with a mouth full of food, so it sounded like "Scowth's ahmour".

Fred and George Weasley now came into the hall, spotted Harry, and hurried over.

"Well done," said Who-I-Think-Was-George in a low voice. "Wood told us. We're on the team too -- Beaters."

"I tell you, we're going to win that Quidditch cup for sure this year." said Who-I-Think-Was-Fred. "We haven't won since Charlie left, but this year's team is going to be brilliant. You must be good, Harry, Wood was almost skipping when he told us."

"Anyway, we've got to go, Lee Jordan reckons he's found a new secret passage way out of the school." Maybe-George said.

"Bet it's that one behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy that we found in our first week. See you." Fred and George had hardly disappeared when someone far less welcome turned up: Draco, flanked by Crabbe and Goyle.

"Having a last meal, Potter? When are you getting the train back to the Muggles?" He sneered. I felt like bitch-slapping him again.

"You're a lot braver now that you're back on the ground and you've got your little friends with you." said Harry coolly. There was of course nothing at all little about Crabbe and Goyle, but as the High Table was full of teachers, neither of them could do more than crack their knuckles and scowl.

"I'd take you on anytime on my own." said Draco. "Tonight, if you want. Wizard's duel. Wands only -- noc ontact. What's the matter? Never heard of a wizard's duel before, I suppose?"

"Of course he has." said Ron, wheeling around. "I'm his second, who's yours?"

"Crabbe." he said. "Midnight all right? We'll meet you in the trophy room; that's always unlocked."

Once he had gone, I turned to the boys.

"YOU IDIOTS!" I whisper/shouted. "You're dead meat! He's setting you up."

Ron look at me. "How'd you know? In league with him, are you? You could be communicating with owls for all we know."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Did you not see what I did to him this afternoon? Notice that slap mark on his cheek. Yeah, that's from my hand. And as for the knowing what he's up to thing, I've lived with the guy for 11 years. Plus, he's my twin so we kinda have that felly-tone-twin-thing."