Chapter 8: What the heck, Fuuto?

Dream~

I was standing in space, which was sorta neat.

"You maybe my little sister, but it doesn't matter." I hear Kaname's husky voice say.

"We can see each other whenever we want to but..," Iori said.

"There is no taboos in love." Kaname finished.

Iori walks closer to me. "We're too close to exchange whispers of love.."

  I watch as they both stare at me.
  "I love you/I love you, imouto-chan."

Aimi's P.O.V.~

  "Aimi?" Iori shaked me awake. "Wake up.. Class is over."

  I blinked then grabbed my stuff, carelessly throwing them into my bag.

   "I'll see you at home." I said and quickly left without him. Honestly, if I stayed there, his fangirls would become more of a pain to deal with and I want to avoid that as much as possible.

  Midway home, I decided to go to the video shop near the corner of the library to see if I can finally buy that album for Steffan.

   When I arrived there, I see a suspiciously dresses person in a purple hoodie holding lots of CDs, making me realize that it was a familiar figure. Seriously Fuuto? You think you can fool people with just a hoodie and glasses if you're famous?

I looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Huh. I guess people don't care too much about him..?

   "HEY FUUTO!" I say extra loudly, on purpose to piss him off. Fuuto looked startled and looked around. He then spots me and walks up to me.

  "Shut up! Some one might notice me." He whispered angrily at me. That was for last time.

  "I'm soo sorry, Fuuto!" I noticed some girls whispering to each other. They didn't know? Fuuto pushes the stack of CDs he was holding onto my hands.

   "Hurry up and rent these then take them home." He said, pushing me as he left. Tskk.. Rude.

   At home~

  I can see Fuuto waiting in front of the door to my room as I carried the annoyingly heavy bag of DVDs.

   "What took you so long?" He demanded. "It should've taken you much shorter than the time you took."

"Well, I had to borrow YOUR CDs as well so I wonder why?" I said, cocking my head at him.

"Anyways, open your door already.. I need to punish you." He said.

I nodded, knowing that he can't do anything to me and his so-called 'punishment' wouldn't be painful at all.

  "Ehh.. Sure. Why not? I have nothing better to do." I opened my door. "Welcome to my room."

My room was kinda messy since there are Anime CDs and manga books lying everywhere.

Fuuto just stared at my mess.

"Sit down anywhere." I said, putting away some of my stuff by shoving them into my closet and under my bed. He decided to sit on the bed.

"Put this in your cable." He handed me a disc. I've seen this movie at least 100 times..

He then promptly turns off the light and sits down on my bed, which I join him. I am feeling sleepy again..

"Aimi? Did you see that part?" Fuuto asked me excitedly, so I jolted a bit. I looked at the screen.

"The guy sleeping? Yeah.. He does a good job at it. I tried doing that once but it didn't work. He must be a skilled actor." I said, recalling trying to trick Ema that I was asleep once but failing t rather badly due to my lack of experience in acting.

Fuuto stared at me.

"I want to be just like him. I mean, everyone thinks idols are just pretty faces. I want to become more than an Idol and become an actor." He confessed to me. Holy, Fuuto is being honest with me.. I guess this is a fear for any celebs that I won't ever understand..

I looked at him. "Just go for it. If that's what you want, then try your hardest then."

I gave him a small hug. He stiffened then hugged me back. He's still a brat but his dreams are reasonable and I respect that.

"Hey Aimi?" I heard a voice say. "I'm coming in.." I saw silver hair. Uh oh..

"Fuuto! Why are you hugging Aimi?" Iori said exasperated. Fuuto let go of me.

  "I was punishing Aimi for being a bad girl." He said, sticking his tongue out. Iori grabs his collar.

"I'm sorry, Aimi for this inconvenience.." I heard him call as he dragged Fuuto away.

----------------------------------------------

Aiya.. I'm so tired of French and memorizing it. Anyways, please vote and comment for this chapter. Steffan out~^.^*