Chapter 8

Ashton had woken up, wondering where he was. It took him a few seconds to replay what had happened yesterday. He remembered that he had moved in with a whole bunch of strangers that were there for the same reason.

Ashton sat up and saw that Michael was looking at him. From what he's seen, Michael seems a bit, strange. Ashton lightly shook his head and got up. He got his clothes.

"U-Um, I'll be back. Do you want to go out together?" Ashton said turning to him.

"U-Uh, w-what do you mean go out?" Michael said in confusion.

"Shit uh, I meant go to the living room."

Michael blushed and giggled.
"Oh, okay. Sure."

"Okay, I'll be back I'm just going to change."

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

"Kay." Ashton said leaving the room. He made it to the bathroom and changed. It was going to awkward meeting all those boys properly. Ashton liked Harry, from how he acted towards him yesterday. Ryan seemed like he can actually be nice, but he just chose to be rude.

But it wasn't like Ashton knew anything. For all he knows, Harry could be the bitchy one and Ryan could end being a nice guy.  Although he was pretty sure harry was actually a nice person.

Ashton brushed his teeth and headed back to the room. When he walked in, he saw Michael all ready and sitting patiently for Ashton. He was really proper and shy. He really is a strange boy. Michaels looks could make someone think he's a badass or punk rock or something. From what Ashton has seen, Michael is just a cute shy boy, that looks and acts like a small kitten in some way.

Ashton smiled and spoke, "you ready?"

"Yeah." Michael said getting up.

Ashton nodded and opened the door for Michael. Michael just blushed and mumbled a 'thank you' while stepping outside the door.

Ashton walked out and lead Michael to the living room. As he expected, everyone was there. He wondered why, if everyone had their own place,  in the shelter.

Bryana had come into the room and greeted them. She told them to sit on the open couch, so they did and Waited for her to say something.

"Alright. Since yesterday we didn't get to introduce you properly, that's what we're going to do. So, I'm sure you already know Harry but why don't you start, Harry?"

"Okay well, I'm Harry. I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Welcome to your new home, Ashton and Michael."

Ashton nodded and smiled. He mumbled a 'thanks'. Michael just smiled. The next boy had brown hair, and blue-green eyes. He had a newborn baby in his arms.

"I'm Louis. To be honest I can be a bit sassy or bitchy, depends what you want to call it. I don't mean to be rude, it's just comes out naturally. Uh, hope you like it here?"

Everyone turned to the boy with chocolate brown hair and bright blue eyes. The boy just rolled his eyes and spoke.

"I'm Ryan, better known as a queen-"

"Shut the fúck up, Ryan. Introduce yourself right, for once." Louis said.

"Okay. Well, I'm Ryan. I can be a total bitch and be proud about it sometimes. I know all of you don't like it, but I don't know. If we actually become friends, I am nice. But even if you're my mothafúcking best friend, I'll still be sassy me."

Ashton gulped and lightly nodded. Bryana glared at Ryan, for cussing so much, but then again, it's who he is.

There was three other boys waiting to talk, for some reason. Maybe they didn't want to?

"Okay, if one of you don't talk right now, I'll just choose. Yes, I'm treating you like a kid, but you're kind of acting like one of you're not talking. I'm sorry but please speak up. We don't have all day." Bryana said.

"Okay, fine. I'm Matthew. I don't know what to say about myself. I guess I'm too friendly, in a way. I just let people into my life too easily. I don't know, but welcome."

Ashton and Michael nodded.

"I'm Troye. I'm just your usual friendly, awkward friend. I hope we become great friends. Welcome home!" The boy named Troye, seemed as if he was the one they introduced two months ago. It seemed like it because Troye wasn't showing much, and he didn't have a baby with him.

Ashton looked over at Michael, who was staring deeply at something. Ashton followed his gaze and landed at a tan boy with black hair. He was the one who was showing the most out of everyone. He seemed about 6 or 7 months pregnant.

Ashton found this boy quite attractive. But I'm Michaels eyes, he was probably the most beautiful boy he's ever seen.

Michael was kind of lucky because the boy didn't really see him staring at him. Actually, Ashton raised and eyebrow because the boy was staring at him, instead of Michael. Ashton just awkwardly smiled and looked down.
After a few silent seconds, Louis spoke up again.

"Hey, introduce yourself. Stop drooling over Ashton and speak. I'm fúcking starving here."

"Oh, s-sorry. I'm Calum. There's nothing that special about me. I'm kind of the one who doesn't really fit in with anyone. I don't know. But it's nice being here, hope you like it here."

Michael and Ashton nodded and smiled.

"Okay, so now that almost everything's settled, let's eat breakfast. After that, I'll show you your actual room."

"Okay." Ashton said.

Everyone got up and walked, well Louis practically ran, into the dining room.
Ashton looked at everyone and saw that they all had a child, wether it was unborn or born. They were all young, parents, single, and rejected. It was sad to know, but if they were accepted by their families or partners, they wouldn't be here right now. Ashton sighed and looked down. He didn't have a bump yet, but that didn't mean he didn't have a baby in there.

And yet, he felt happy. He didn't know why. He ran away from home, because he had an unplanned pregnancy. He's living with strangers, he just met yesterday. He basically broke up with Luke, but loves him more than anything.

So why did he feel happy?

--

Hello, lovely people. Lol.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've tried having a schedule, but it hasn't been working out. No, I won't be deleting this story, obviously. I just don't know when I'll be updating. I'll update often, that's for sure.

Anyway, please vote and comment.

Do you guys like this story? I'd really like to know. :)

Social media:

Instagram: awkwardlashton

Twitter: zaynzaphi