♒ 10: Primetime Drama

Chapter 10

"Wh—"

"Cat got your tongue, my dear sister?" said the girl with the blonde hair.

Who is this girl? She's the only one who can make Akira stammer, and that's some special talent. One look at her and you can immediately feel the confidence in her aura, almost as if making you feel that she's better than you at any aspect. And I admit, that blonde hair and blue eyes are really intimidating.

For a fraction of a second, Akira looked scared. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who noticed the scared look on her face. It's the same expression that I saw during the time that Akira sneaked into my room.

That girl is her sister— Yuuki Yamaguchi.

Akira took a deep breath and finally mustered up the courage to say, "What are you doing here, Yuuki? You're obviously not welcome here. Or are you just jealous that I managed to have friends while you only have friends that pretend that they like you."

Yuuki flinched at the word friends. But on the other hand, I can't help but smile at the term Akira used to describe us— friends.

Yuuki remained silent, obviously thinking of a comeback. That's why Akira took this opportunity to push Yuuki further to her limits.

"Oops. Sorry, did I hit a nerve? Well you're my beloved sister that's why I'm only telling you the truth. Your so-called friends only want your money, not you. Get over it, bitch."

Yuuki started trembling from so much anger and she clenched her fists. And for a moment, I thought that she is going to punch Akira straight in the face. She looked beyond pissed. That's why my body started moving on its own. I touched Yuuki's fist and said in the gentlest voice that I can muster, "No. Don't do it."

Yuuki snapped out of it and looked at me with those blue eyes. For a second, I was confused at what her stare meant. It's not anger, not hatred; in fact it was something close to admiration.

Akira noticed that there is something different about Yuuki's stare too and said, "So what? You're now planning to steal the only friend I've got?" Akira also looked at me with disgust and sarcastically said, "That's nice."

"Woah. What's happening here? How did after-school activities turned into a primetime drama?" Nagisa said, in order to break the tension-filled atmosphere.

I forced out a laughed because the girls are back to staring daggers at each other again, "Hahaha! Nagisa's right. Why not we all have a cool drink so that you all could cool your heads off?"

"T-That seem like a great idea!" Kou interjected.

"T-Then I'll go get the drinks." Rei said. But before Rei could get near the door, Akira beat her to it. She swiftly walked out the door but before she could go any further, she slipped on a puddle of water outside the door.

Because little did we know, a dripping Haru walked outside to get some refreshments, causing him to leave a large trail of puddles on the floor.

Akira slipped and before I could catch her, her head hit the floor. Hard.

10: End

Finished: 9:36 AM, 5/4/2014

So sorry for the long loooong looooooooong wait! My training ends in May 17 and I promise to update more often. PROMISE! Comments? :)