♒ 03: Kiss

Chapter 03

"Wahhhhhhh!!!!"  All of a sudden, a girl fell on top of me. The good thing is that my bed is soft that's why the impact is not that hard. "W-who are you?!" I asked but instead of answering she covered my mouth with her hand and whispered, "Shhh! Cut the shit for now! I'll just hide under your bed and if anyone asks where I am you must answer that you don't know or else I'll kick your ass!"

After saying that, she scrambled  on her way under my bed. A few seconds passed and I heard footsteps on the roof. Three guys peered into the hole on the roof and said, "Hey you! Did you see a girl here?!" I started to become nervous and said, "N-no!" They raised an eyebrow and it's pretty much obvious that they didn't believe what I said. I need to think of a more believable explanation!

"Who are you kidding, huh brat? If she isn't here then why the hell do you have a freaking hole in your roof?!"

"Umm…It's because…umm…I really like um….Stargazing! Yeah, I love stargazing that's why I made a hole in my roof. Ha…Ha…Ha…Silly me!" I explained with a sheepish grin on my face. They seem to be confused on what I had just said but thank God that they are idiots. "Uh….yeah? Anyway, goodnight kid. I hope you won't have any bird poop on your face tomorrow." They said as they walked away.

When the footsteps completely faded, the girl from earlier came out. She wore a triumphant smirk on her face. "Stargazing? Pfft — Seriously?! Hahaha! It's a good thing that those guys are idiots."

I sighed at the girl's actions, I mean who is this girl? I barely even know her yet she acts as if we've been friends for a long time. "Umm, who are you?"

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Akira Yamaguchi."

Ah. So Akira is her name. She's five-foot-tall, has short black hair that reaches just below her jaw and there's also some streaks of red on her hair. She also has crimson orbs that could rival the color of a ruby. The paleness of her skin is in perfect contrast with her silky, black hair. Her striking appearance gives off a feeling that she's not one to be messed with but she is really a beauty.

"Oi! Stop fantasizing about me okay? I might kick you real hard if you continue that!" she said while pointing a finger at me. H-how could she read my mind?! Don't tell me that I unconsciously blurted out my comments?!"

"Y-you've got it wrong! I-I'm not fantasizing about you!" she just smirked at me and said, "Oh really?"

"Y-yes! I'm not rea—" before I could finish my sentence I was cut off by the warm lips that was suddenly pressed against my cold ones. I felt all my blood rush to my cheeks. I closed my eyes as I suddenly got into the kiss but our lips suddenly lost all contact. "Hahaha! Hey! Don't get too carried away. That's just a thank you kiss." she remarked with her smirk that seems to be plastered on her face.

"WHY IS IT TOO SUDDEN?! AND A THANK YOU KISS ON THE LIPS?!" I blurted out. "Tss. Don't act as if it's your first time. Or are you actually a virgin? Besides, you liked it anyway so no need to complain. Anyway, I need to go now. Bye~ See you around Big boy!" she said as she went out of the room.

"Wait, Akira— WHAT ABOUT MY ROOFFFFFFFF!!!!!"

But it seems like Lady Luck isn't really on my side today, she already left. *sigh* I really hope I won't have bird poop on my face tomorrow.

03: End

Finished: 12:03 PM, 07/25/2013

Hi! I actually found the perfect look for Akira! She looks like Ruby from RWBY minus the scythe and the hero get-up :)) She fits the description perfectly! *O* Just look at the Multimedia Section --> Anyway, I'm sorry it took too long to update even if the finished this chapter a long time ago. Please leave your comments. Thanks! :">

Vote | Comment | Be a Fan