Unknown Visit/Thank you.

Start from the beginning

The arrogant one looked away, but the kinder one answered her.

"I'm Ecnelis, um Miss...?"

"I'm Mabel Pines." She told Ecnelis with a smile.

"Miss Mabel. Oh, the one next to me is my older twin brother Zenoth, but we call him Zen or Zeno for short." He told Mabel shyly.

Mabel ruffled the twins hair, "You two tourist here? I could tour you around the shack and give you some snacks."

"Tch yeah we are. If anything is a mystery in here, it's why anyone would come see fake attractions." Zeno told her and clicked his tongue.

The brunette lady laughed, remembering her first summer. "You remind me of my non-blood related brother. He said the same thing our first summer here in Gravity Falls. Hmm... I got it! How about I tell you of my brother and I's first summer here for fun? It'd be nice to remember stuff from back them." She said to them. 'Even though some memories hurt.' She mentally added.

The twins looked at each other and back at Mabel nodding eagerly. She lead them past her suspicious Grunkle Ford and into the homing part of the shack to the kitchen. There she gave each of the twins a glass of her famous Mabel Juice. Zeno pushed it away and Ecnelis took small testing sips of the drink.

"Be careful Ecnelis! We don't know if it'll poison you!" Zeno took the glass from his brother and placed on the table. "I don't want my brother getting hurt."

Ecnelis smiled apologetically at his brother. "Sorry Zeno."

Mabel smiled at the twin brothers fondly liking how they cared closely for one another. "So where do you guys want me to begin?" She asked them.

+Meanwhile in the Demon World+

"WHERE ARE THEY?! OH MY GOSH! WHAT IF THEY'RE HURT?!" Dipper exclaimed in worry on the verge of passing out.

Bill was trying his best to calm his hyperventilating lover down. "I'm sure they're alright my PineTree. We can search for them more quickly if you would just please calm down." The blond kissed Dipper on both of his cheeks while hugging him.

Dipper took some shaky in and out breathing, eventually calming down, reminding himself that he shouldn't worry to much. "Bill... Please let's go search for them now? I'm scared that they could get hurt. The both of them are unsupervised and for dang sakes they're only 7! 7 I tell you! I thought they were being supervised by my Mother today, but no! They have gone off some where without anyone knowing!" The brunet rambled. He received another kiss from his lover to get him to stop. He blushed and avoided making eye contact. "Can you find them? Please?"

"Of course PineTree! Plus your not the only one worried. They're practically my little spawns too ya know." Bill lead Dipper through a portal he conjured up. "I think you'll be surprised where they went my dear."

Dipper only looked at Bill questionably as the walked into the portal and it closed behind them. "I just hope Zenoth and Ecnelis are okay. I don't want our kids getting hurt."

+Back to Gravity Falls: Mystery Shack+

"Woah! So Weirdmageddon was a big thing then!" Zeno says amazed.

Mabel nodded her head pleased to find even Zeno can still have a kid like attitude. "Yup, but luckily my family and friends were able to stop it in the end. Regretting, I did something I shouldn't have though, without thinking of my best friend, I ended up hurting him. Since yesterday I was able to meet him one last time and apologized to him and also for the behalf of the town." She told them with a soft smile. Thinking a bit as she looked at the twins staring at her she sensed the same weird feeling from before.