Return

+Weirdmageddon: Gravity Falls Forest+

Bill turned around and saw Mabel, Ford, Stan, Pacifica and Gideon. "Well well well! If it isn't good old Shooting Star, Sixer, Stan, Miss Northwest, and Gideon! Here I thought you guys would have left this place deserted for my crew and I." His grin stretching happily upwards. He leaned back floating as usual and snapped his fingers to turn Dipper into his 12 year old self. Bill set the boy to lean against him comfortable. "How about little chat meatsacks?"

"Just give Dipper back to us you Triangle Guy!" Mabel exclaimed to the dream demon.

Bill hummed, "Right to the point huh shooting star? Well sadly PineTree is mine so he can't go back to you guys." He looked around with a bored look. "Let's have a change of scene here." The demon snapped his fingers once more and they found themselves back in Bill's castle, sitting around a long table. Bill and Dipper were on one side and the team was on the other.

Gideon glared at the blond demon, "Stop your stalling Cipher!"

The demon merely chuckled at him. "I know your guys want PineTree back, but he has chosen to be by my side. On his own will too." He held Dipper's hand in his gently intertwining their fingers together.

Dipper watched his friends look at them with determination to get him back. "Guys please?" He says hoping they'd just go back to their hide outside.

"Dipper there is no way we're leaving you with him!" Pacifica told him slamming her hand on the table.

Tears pooled at Dipper's eyes the seconded time today and trailed down his cheeks. "Why can't you guys just understand?" He mumbled under his breath.

Bill brought his free right hand and covered Dipper's eyes. "Look what you did, you had to go make my PineTree cry." He leaned his head a bit to whisper comforting words to him. Bill used his powers to put the boy to sleep. "I think it's time you guys leave, even though our meeting was short I at least know that you residents are still hiding somewhere in this town." He says to them with a smirk.

"Bill!" Ford exclaimed angrily at the demon.

The dream demon snapped his fingers and the group was teleported to the spot close to their hideout. Bill stood up from his seat and carried his PineTree bridal style to their room. When he got their he laid the brunet on the king size bed gently and ran his hand through Dipper's hair. He brushed the brown bangs to see the Big Dipper birthmark, leaning down he planted a kiss on the forehead of the boy.

"My puppet, my PineTree~ How much I love you so."

+Weirdmageddon: Fearamid-Next day+

Dipper sat on the king sized bed, looking through the window of the bedroom. Snapping his fingers his clothes changed into black shoes, black pants, and a blue button up dress shirt. He got up from the bed and teleported to the throne room.

He was greeted by his friends, who were happily glad that he was back and safe. Bill even greeted him to with a hug and kiss on the cheek which made him blush. The yellow demon giving him back his 18 year old look back.

"Hey Bill, everyone... Sorry about my sudden disappearance." He apologized to them.

Pyronica patted him on the back, "As long as your back and uninjured there's no need to be sorry. It's not like you left on your own right?"

Dipper shook his head and smiled at his sister figure. "I wouldn't leave you guys."

Bill laughed and magicked up some food and loud music. "Let's have a party on PineTree's safe return!"

The demons cheered and started dancing to they party music, other demons headed to the food or the games they brought out.

Dipper was amongst the crowd of demons dancing smiling  happily as he danced with Pyronica. The pink and white demon twirled her 'little brother' around as he laughed. She briefly looked at Bill to see him coming their way and thought of a fun game. She twirled Dipper to Amorphous who looked at her with a confused look. She glanced in Bill's incoming direction and the Rubik's crude colored demon got the hint.

Amorphous danced away from their spot leading Dipper through the crowd. Bill trailed after them to get to Dipper. Amorphous Shape twirled Dipper once more and handed him off to Keyhole. The two demons laughed and dance together, Dipper unknowingly being the keep away item of the game.

Dipper was passed to everyone in the room except Bill who is red mad.

The teen was given to Amorphous, in human form, once again. He bowed to Dipper and kissed the back of his hand, "Long live the Prince." He says with closed eyes and twirled Dipper towards Bill.

The dream demon was surprised when Dipper was twirled to him and the both of them started dancing. Bill losing his red color over his human form replaced by a genuine smile. He continued to dance with Dipper with the best of his ability.

Everyone cheered and continued dancing around the room.

+Underground Cave+

Most of the citizens gave those who came back so space, seeing that they didn't come back with Dipper. Others did approach them and talk to them for a bit telling them encouraging words before going back to work.

Stan had carried Mabel on his back because she had refused to move from her spot where she was teleported to after the conversation with Bill. She had cried the entire time and fell asleep on the way back.

"Dipper..." She sniffled.

Ford wiped her fresh set of tears and nodded at his brother. Stan nodded back and took Mabel to her living quarters.

"Ford sir..." Pacifica said unsure.

"Yes?" The old man replied taking Dipper's third journal from his inner pocket of his coat.

Pacifica looked at the journal sadly. "Would you mind if I read Dipper's journal? It's okay if you don't want me too, I understand."

Ford looked between the journal and Pacifica, think about it for a moment he handed the journal to her. "Just make sure you return it to Stan, Mabel, or myself when your done."

The Northwest girl smiled thankfully at him taking the journal , "Thank you." She ran off towards the direction of Mabel's room. On the way there she saw Stan walking back to the main hall, probably to talk to Ford. Both of then exchanged smiles and went their separate ways.

Reaching Mabel's room, Pacifica peeked into the room to see Mabel sleeping on her bed sound asleep. She walked in quietly and sat on the chair close to Mabel's bed opening the journal to start reading.

"There's got to be something in her that should help them." She mumbled.