The Unexpected

*mention of death.*

+Fearamid: Throne room+

"PineTree!"

"..."

"PineTree!"

"..."

"PineTree!"

"..."

"PPPPPPPPIIIIIIINNNNNEEEETTRRREEEEE!!! Don't ignore me please!!!!!" Bill cried to the brunet sitting down on his back failing his arms and legs around.

Bill's friends laughed or snickered at his miss fortune. The poor demon was going through punishment at the moment.

Said person was calmly going through the pages of his first journal. Not caring a bit about the demon under his butt.

"PineTree! Please! I'm sorry!" Bill pleaded to the teen above him. He glared at his friends for help.

Dipper did the same, his neutral face unwavering. "What about it guys? Should I get off him?" He asked them unexpressive.

Bill's gang looked between a glaring demon and their 'little brother'.

"Maybe just a bit more wouldn't hurt." They say in sync causing Bill to turn red.

"When PineTree gets off of me, you guys are gonna regret alot of things!" The dream demon yelled at his friends angrily.

Pyronica rolled her eye, "Bill you know better than to do that to Sapling. This is punishment, accept it."

"The human was just asking to be killed on the spot!" Bill remarked.

"Pondus!" Dipper recited and more weight was added onto Bill's back causing the blond to groan.

Bill continued to whine under Dipper. "That meatsack kept saying how we demons were abominations! I wouldn't naturally care, but he was saying that directly at PineTree since we were fused together."

"Pondus!" Dipper recited once more as the spell added more weight onto Bill's form.

Bill let out a quick breath at the second add of weight. "Come on PineTree! I'm really sorry I let Dai kill the guy and you had to see that. I promise it won't happen anymore. I lost my temper, ... But I did it because he was say awful things about you." He told the brunet.

Dipper sighed while shaking his head and looked at his friends, "Guys can you leave us alone for a couple of minutes so I can talk to Bill?"

They nodded and exited the room without complaint cause they were going to go search for Dipper's third journal again.

As they left the three Pines in the room continued to observe them. Even during the time all the demons plus Dipper had left the Fearamid for awhile they had stayed inside waiting for them to come back. It was a surprise when they saw Dipper frowning at Bill when they had come back and that they had unfused. Another surprise was Dipper giving punish to said ruler of Weirdmageddon.

"PineTree?" Bill says confused.

The teen got off of Bill and helped the demon up onto his feet. He looked at the demon's one eye, "Bill, you know I seriously hate what you just did."

Bill pouted like a kid, "Its not my fault..." He crossed his arms over his chest. Glancing away from meeting Dipper's eyes.

Dipper brought his hand up and ruffed Bill's hair. "Sure Bill it's not your fault, but just know your gonna bury him and give that man a nice tombstone." He turned around having his back towards Bill and placing his hands on his hips. "Just know that I'm not updating your book until your really sorry and that I'll be giving you the silent treatment until I feel like you suffered enough." He saw the blond demon gape at him like he had stolen his favorite toy.

"Nooo! PineTree please! Anything but that!" Bill whined and hugged the teen from behind. "I get bored easily when I have no one to toy with! I always turn to your book for some entertainment!" He snuggled himself against Dipper in a way for asking for forgiveness.

"Rejected! Go repent Bill!" Dipper exclaimed, removing himself from Bill's hold and ran out of the room.

Bill clenched his fist, but took a deep breath and letting it out, calming down. He snapped his fingers a body bag appeared in front of him. He took the zipper and pulled it down a bit to show the head of the man who's eyes were open. "Well aren't you one lucky human." The dream demon says calmly to the dead man. "I don't usually bury you guys, but this is a special occasion. I want Dipper to forgive me already, so conditions must be met." Looking bored at the face of the human he brought his hand to the eyes. Closing them shut slowly and bring his hand back.

Mabel, Stan, and Ford didn't think they'd ever see this side of Bill at all or even have it. The dream demon being kind to a deadman, or is this due to Dipper?

"PineTree would probably be mad at me if you couldn't sleep peacefully with your eyes closed." Bill chuckled and zipped the bag back up. He stood up from his spot and carried the body bag. "Welcome to your Eternal Slumber." Both of them disappeared in a flash, somewhere Bill could bury the man properly.

The Pines moved quickly out of the room and timed around the hallways looking for Dipper. If they could just get a chance to talk to him. Maybe, just maybe they could figure out what Dipper had done 5 years ago.

+Fearamid: Room- With Dipper+

Dipper sat behind his desk looking up at the ceiling patterned as the night sky filled with all the constellations. 'Bill why do you have to be so short-tempered?' Chuckling at the thought. He looked back down to his desk and stared at his first journal.

"Can't believe I started journaling." He said aloud as he picked it up and went through it. No matter how many times he went through it, he felt that there should be more info written in.

Humming a bit, he started doodling in a free blank page in his book. The drawing of a familiar triangle with a bow, cane, and top hat. He sighed once more today, "Bill you stupid corn chip." He smiled and closed his book for now. Placing it in the inner pocket of his black tail coat jacket.

"Time for a little walk around the castle." He got up from his seat and walked out of the room.

Passing through the door and closing it. He turned and walked down the hallway, but before he continued he stopped cause of a voice he hadn't heard from in so long. It may have changed a bit, but that voice would never be a stranger to him.

"Dipper!"

Slowly turning around he saw two familiar old men behind a female around 17-18 years old looking at him happily. He couldn't breath a word, they shouldn't be here is all he could think.

"Dipper!"