End Weirdmageddon

*my last time skip (probably) 1 month later*
+Underground Cave+

"Hey Ford, is this plan really gonna work again?"

"It should Stanley... It states in the prophecy, that the symbols on Cipher's Wheel should able to defeat him and send them back from where they came from."

Everyone was in the big meeting hall, they had devised a plan that would save everyone and get Dipper back. They were gonna try again using the Wheel tactic with Stan cooperating this time.

Mabel and Pacifica had researched pages in Dipper's journal for ways to distract Bill's friends while the symbols finally stop all this crazy mess. The citizens, mostly the adults, would distract Bill's friends using the Mystery Shack. Stan had found it intact and not affected by the weirdness thanks to what Dipper and Ford did to it. McGucket was able to repair the fighting machine even after what Bill did to it before.

Those symbols of Bill's Wheel: Stan, Ford, Mabel, Gideon, Pacifica, Soos, Wendy, Robbie, and McGucket will go follow Ford's plan to stop Bill and get Dipper.

Mabel gripped the memory gun in her hands tightly. "Dipper..." She whispers.

Pacifica next to her hears Mabel's whisper and holds onto her hand for comfort. "Don't worry Mabel, we'll get him back." Mabel looked at her and nodded with a smile.

"We're coming for you Dipper!"

+Fearamid+

Dipper was left alone in the Fearamid again. Originally Teeth and Eight Ball were with him, but Xanthar had called them to help him with something.

"It's boring when all of them leave." He sighed as he continued to walk down the halls of the castle. His footsteps clicking with each step.

He snapped his fingers and summoned a blue and yellow patterned staff, "Might as well head to one of the training rooms to practice my skills.

As Dipper did that, Ford's group was already inside the castle getting things ready. Outside their friends were distracting Bill's friends with a hard fight and chase. Ford had gotten the drawing of Bill Wheel sprayed to the floor thanks to Robbie's can of spray paint again.

"Mabel, Pacifica... It's time, go with the plan alright." Stan says to them.

The two teens nodded and ran after Dipper. Thankfully finding him close by and shouted at him to get his attention.

"Dipper!"

Said demon froze when he heard his name being called, he turned around and looked at Pacifica and Mabel. His facial expression filled with fear, "You guys shouldn't be here!" He exclaimed.

"Dipper, we're stopping Bill once and for all. Please help us end all of this?" Pacifica asked him in the end, hopeful that Dipper would agree. Sadly that wasn't the case as Dipper shook his head in denial.

"You don't get it... Bill needs me, I can't leave him alone." Dipper said to them, his voice a bit shaken up.

Mabel gripped the memory gun tighter in one hand. "Pacifica."

"I know Mabel." Pacifica ran towards Dipper and locked him in her arms.

Dipper struggled in her grip, but it seems that Pacifica got stronger over the last 5 years. "Please stop! You don't know what your doing!"