Chap 6 - Buttercups

After eating an excessive amount of pizza, the trio of eleven year olds groaned about their stomachs feeling bloated until we agreed to leave the pizzeria. We went back to the park where the festival was being held in and packed up the flower stall after serving a few last minute customers.

"You guys can be heading to Seokjin's, I'll take all this back to the shop and get Jungkook and Jiho's bags and meet you there," Namjoon said to us.

"You sure?" I asked, looking doubtfully at all the flowers and decorations. "There's a lot of stuff..."

"I'm positive, Taehyung can come with me and help, we'll be fine," he shrugged.

"Okay, we'll meet you at my house then, I'll give you the address," I said, pausing. "That's if I can find a pencil and paper..."

"You can just put it into his phone," Hoseok suggested.

Namjoon tensed, sparing a glance at Hoseok and took his phone out of his pocket. He typed in the password and handed the surprisingly un-modern phone to me. I hesitated before deciding to just put a contact in instead of putting it in his notes.

After I typed in my phone number, name and address - all the while feeling a weird squirming in my stomach - I handed Namjoon back his phone and called for the kids who were currently playing a small game of tag, seeming to have recovered from their previous sore stomachs.

"See you there then?" I directed my attention back to Taehyung.

"Yeah, sure," he smiled, flashing his straight teeth at me and making my heart speed up.

I dragged Hoseok and the three eleven year olds away before I obeyed the chanting voices in my head telling me to kiss him.

------

"So how was the festival?" my mum asked me and Hoseok, setting up a blow up mat for the Kim twins. "Did you sell a lot of flowers?"

"Yeah," I replied. "A lot of people asked about them too, Namjoon's really good with customers."

"Ahh, the mysterious Namjoon, huh?" my mum grinned. "Jimin talks about the Kim family so much, I'm surprised I haven't met him yet."

"Well you'll get to soon, he and his friend Taehyung's coming 'round so we can go back to the festival," Hoseok said.

"Ooh, Taehyung as well?" my mum wriggled her eyebrows at me.

I felt my cheeks warming up. "This is gonna be so embarrassing..."

"Psht, nonsense," my mum scoffed. "I promise not to be anything of the sort."

"Of course -" I was cut off by the sound of the doorbell ringing. My eyes widened and my mum grinned, watching me scramble to the door.

"Hey," I said as I opened the door to Taehyung and Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled, stepping into the house and taking his shoes off, surprising me. That was the one thing my mum liked in a guest because she was somewhat of a clean freak and the idea of someone getting the carpet dirty annoyed her.

"Nice place," Namjoon said quietly as Taehyung followed his example.

"Thank you," I heard my mum say as she came down the stairs with Hoseok. "So, which one of you is Namjoon and which is Taehyung?"

"I'm Taehyung ma'am, it's nice to meet you," Taehyung said.

"And I'm Namjoon," Namjoon said, smiling genuinely.

"It's lovely to meet you both, I'm Yeeun, the kids are upstairs if you want to give them your bags," she gestured to the small blue and green bags the boys were holding.