Chapter 1, The Search

First of all I wanted 2 thank all who are reading this I hope u come 2 know the characters as well as I have and thanks 4 all the support 

I hope u love this book

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 1

The Search

It was a dark night in Winchester, England the moon was bright and yet it seemed to have an errie glow to it also it was raining as it usually does this time of year. The street lamps shone even brighter in the glistening of the falling raindrops. It was espesially dark at the corner of Braxton street and Kingsford drive where a short and stout man stood in a black dress suit with a cordaroy vest and a black bow-tie, his black umbrella shone in the light of the street lamps and each water dropplet seemed to alarm the man who looked at that watch each time he heard a single dropplet though the odd thing about his watch was that it appeared to be working but, there is absolutly nothing inside it only a small picture of a hook inside it. The man had grey sideburns that streached into a mustache he also had on a black tophat on and it fell slightly to the right side of his head. The sky seemed to be very inky since Queen Victoria came to power and let all those industries be built, you see this is indeed the Victorian age, now you are probably thinking what would Peter Pan be doing in the Victorian age well, if I told you I'd be giving to much away anyway where was I?

Oh yes, a man was waiting by Braxton and Kingsford, the man sighed not because of the smog or the rain or even the puddle he was standing in."He's late again, well either that or i'm early, I really wish he would use a clock." The man said, his patience growing thin, but what was he supposed to do about it he was only the right hand man seeing as the man he worked under only had one, a hand that is though he tried despritly to hide it. Then all of a sudden out of the mist came a figure, the figure of a man tall and thin. He had a mustache that curved slightly upwards as if there were two hooks on the end of his mustache also he looked as if he were trying to grow a long, full beard his hair was the color of a raven's wing and his eyes a percing brown and a voice as cold as ice. His face also looked like it had seen it fair share of wars and of swordfights he had his left hand in his pocket where it remained for the time being."Smee what news do you have for me?" The man with the icy tone said to the short and stout man. Smee said "Nothing so far, where do you suppose he is captin?"  as the smile wiped from his face though his voice was jollyer than the captain's icy tone. That is not my concern right now, I assigned this job to you so I didn't have to bother with such trivial nonsense." The Captin said poking Smee straight in the chest and looking at him as if he were a mere child. Smee frowned and said " If Captin James Hook commands it, who am I to deny his wishes if he wants Peter Pan dead then I'm to supply the Pan" Smee said with a sigh. "Good boy Smee" Said Hook with a sly grin. "Maybe he's at school Captin?" Said Smee. "School! Smee that's ridicculous! Why would a boy who never wants to grow up go to school!" Hook said with a laugh. "Just a thought Captin." said Smee looking utterly defeated. "Smee cheer up you will catch Peter Pan and hand him over to me and it will all just be a bad dream." Said Hook with a grin.