Chapter 11: Temptation Breaks Loose

Depuis le début

"Good." Raja grinned and shifted himself in his lap to relieve some of the pressure on his legs. Noble thanked the moon goddess that both of them were, in fact, wearing something under the water, so he was free to look down if he pleased.

Noble was scared to look down though, as something felt even more uncomfortable if he had. He shifted his legs, and oh boy, did that make things worse for Noble.

"Are you okay, Indah?" Raja rested a hand on his forehead, checking for any signs of a fever. Noble's eyebrows furrowed, heating up under the touch of Raja, "You . . . no hurt?"

"I'm not h-hurt, I p-promise, Raja," Noble reassured, but when he gazed his silver eyes back up to meet Raja's, he met with stormy dark blue. Noble's eyes widened, knowing that look of a predator anywhere. Those were the eyes of a predator locked on his prey, ready to pounce at any second. Raja was waiting for the perfect moment. For what? Noble had an idea, but he wasn't exactly sure until he made a move.

Something in the way he was staring at the tamer, it forced Noble into some trance. He almost groaned at the lack of any movement from the lion. The warm water surrounding him and how Raja was applied more pressure as the dreadful seconds passed by didn't make it any better on the beast tamer. This alarmed Noble, even more, when Raja began to shake, almost like he was forcing his own self to not pounce on his prey. Noble reached out in hope to find out just what exactly the problem was, but Raja pulled his face was from reach.

Raja, on the other hand, felt extremely weird ever since he entered the warm springs. He took his time to peel off the layers of fabric that enclosed Noble. While more skin showed, Raja's stomach began to stir in like heavy paws pushed against it. It didn't exactly hurt him, but it made him anxious yet . . . excited at the same time. Raja forced himself to withdraw from the boy in case he would hurt him. This whole time, the lion was trying his best to keep his hands to himself while he bathed Noble. On top of the new feelings in his chest, this had begun to bother the lion tremendously like a constant tug at his patience.

"Raja, are you okay?" Noble repeated, worry coursing through his light gray eyes. He hadn't noticed it, but his markings were turning more red, not shy to make itself known. Raja didn't know what it meant, but he knew that he had seen it from somewhere inside his sister's books she would bring from her countless trips. But that's not what stood out the most to Raja. It was the least, actually.

It was his lips. They were light pink, and still healing from the dryness. Nonetheless, they were moist and plump. Raja began to notice the little details of his tamer when they had the tiny moments alone with each other. Silver eyes pulled him in like the gravitational pull the moon had in the world. Raja could say that Noble was the moon of his world. His cheeks were red, making the proud lion boost his esteem.

The fact that Noble was there, under his gaze and body, ready for the taking like a vulnerable deer in the snow. His prey was alert, fully aware that he was being watched like a hawk. He would search around, finding the source until he hit straight on. Silver eyes met a dark thunderstorm full of emotions. Overwhelming, almost, for the young beast tamer.

In that moment, Raja decided that it was time to head in straight for the kill.

Noble was glad that the voice in his head pushed him to wake up. His warning was the few seconds of intense staring before Raja dipped in. It wasn't like before when Raja was careful to be gentle with his lips. This time around, he flew past that stage and went straight for the kill as he intended. Their lips roughly smashed together in a fiery clash. The dominance the radiated from the mountain lion entered Noble's nose like a dense cloud. Raja was the definition of dominance once he was down under, unable to stop himself thanks to his feline need to claim his part of the fast relationship.