(LEO - Book 1)
There was a boy with a red scarf in the village.
Some would say he was weak. He wasn't the type to train with his teachers or maybe even hunt for food in the mountains. He was there with his mother, little sister, and his two best friends. How dangerous could that be?
There was a village up the mountains, neutral territory, called Meridth. This village contained the magician's power of taming beasts, or simply put, Beast Tamers. They say you only have one spirit partner your entire life. Only the strongest of animals were linked with the strongest of tamers.
How did the boy with the red scarf get linked with a legend?
The legend of the great snow lions scared everyone. They were able to perform magic just like them, even giving them a human appearance to ward off predators of humankind. They were intelligent, ruthless, dominating, and the king of the pride. There was only one white lion left.
One day, a man was caught snooping around the village. The man spotted the boy in the red scarf and just knew.
He was the one.
The powerful lion knew that the boy in the red scarf was him, his savior, his reason.
Finally, the legendary beast met his tamer.
Positive comments are always welcome. Anything negative will be deleted. I strongly advise for readers to read this before reading Fly Til Dusk.
- Chapter 1: Five Gold Pieces Richer
- Chapter 2: Big Brother, Sick Brother
- Chapter 3: Cinnamon Spice
- Chapter 4: A Thief Stole His Kiss
- Chapter 5: Dud No More
- Chapter 6: Paint of the Stars
- Chapter 7: Crystal Heart
- Chapter 8: Royal Blood
- Chapter 9: Bittersweet Reunion
- Chapter 10: Peaceful Eyes
- Chapter 11: Temptation Breaks Loose
- Chapter 12: The Fallen Tamer
- Chapter 13: The Tamer and the Tamed
- Chapter 14: A White Lily
- Chapter 15: Cedar Greystone
- Chapter 16: Forgive the Dead That Is Alive
- Chapter 17: Leo
- Chapter 18: Heavy Wears the Crown
- Chapter 19: A Drop of Dragon's Blood
- Chapter 20: Traitor Executioner
- Chapter 21: Garden of Rain
- Chapter 22: So Strong, So Beautiful
- Chapter 23: Sun's Blade in Luna's Blood
- Chapter 24: I Remember Our First Time
- Chapter 25: The Dominant Dragon
- Chapter 26: Grandmother Moon
- Chapter 27: Comfortable Darkness (END)