Decorating The Nursery - Connor

You and Connor were having an argument. You never fought but this was next level fight. It was a rumor that said you were cheating on him with Ashton from 5SOS.

"It's not true! I keep telling you" you yelled. "Yes it is! There are pictures! I can't believe you! Get out" he screamed. "What" you asked in a small voice. "I SAID GET OUT YOU SLUT! I HATE YOU!!" he screamed. You broke down into tears and walked out. You drove to you're friends house.

Connor's POV

It worked. I new it. I just needed her out of the house. I was gonna surprise her by decorating the house so she couldn't see what I was doing. I called James over to help me build everything. Luckily he had a daughter so he knew what to do. By the time he came, I finished painting the walls a creme color.

We each built a crib, and a wardrobe. We helped each other build the changing table and shelves for my children. It was perfect. Now to get my girl back.

Your POV

It's been 5 hours since you spoke to Connor. How could he not believe you? You're his fiancée. At least you were. You're phone stared ringing and it was Connor's number. You answered fast.

"Hey, it's me. I know you don't want to talk to me but I need to apologize. I never meany to hurt you. I love you so much. Please come home. I have to show you something" he said. He hung up.

You drove home to find a trail of roses leading upstairs. You walked upstairs hearing "Sorry" by Justin Beiber. You walked up to the baby's nursery. You opened the door to reveal a gorgeous nursery, Connor standing there wearing a tux holding a sign that said "I'm sorry, I love you" and your promise ring. "Look, the only reason I drove you out is so I could surprise you with the nursery. I made that rumor up to get you out. I never meant anything I said. Will you forgive me," he asked.

Needless to say, you grabbed him and kissed him hard. "I love you Connor. Don't forget that" you whispered. "I love you to baby girl. I'll never hurt you again".