Decorating The Nursery - James

"Okay you're on paint duty and I'm on construction" James reminded you for the 15th time. You and James decided to actually decorate the nursery for your little girl. Of course he wanted to go all out to spoil his little girl.

By the time you got home from Babies'r'us
(A/N a baby store in America in case you didn't know. I don't know if there are Babies r us stores in wherever you live) he ran upstairs to get started. You both got dressed in old clothes so you wouldn't care if paint got on them.

He opened up the can and you started to paint. The paint was a baby pink color since you were having a girl. By the time you were done, you decided to paint a design on the wall(A/N design above) and you did a damn good job.

You hadn't seen James in over an hour. You went downstairs to find him kissing another girl(Just kidding). He was building the crib. "I see you're still building the crib" you teased. He rolled his eyes at your joke.

"I can assume you're done" he asked sarcastically. You nodded and went to sit down on the couch. "Um, James are you reading those right" you asked. "Yeah why" he asked concentrating. "Because these are also instructions for building the wardrobe". " What, let me see that" he said. "Oh crap. Now what am I gonna do" he asked.

"I'll hire someone to fix it for us and you can shop for a carriage, diapers and bottles. How's that". He nodded his head. " You're a dork, you know that", you asked. "Yeah well I'm your dork husband" he said kissing your head.

A/N can you comment baby names? I haven't got any names! Help!!