Morning Sickness - Tristan

Tristan's POV

I am so lucky for the life I have. I have an amazing family, great friends, a beautiful wife.... I don't see why I was so worried about not having a baby. I know that (Y/N) and I will be the best parents ever. I mean, I am responsible. Okay, maybe not, but I will be the best Daddy to our little girl. (I'm hoping it's a girl)

My thought were interrupted when I heard a gagging sound in the bathroom. I got up and walked in to see my wife, vomiting. Eww. I did what any husband would do: I pulled her hair away from her face and rubbed her back. "Babe, it'll be okay. Don't think about it. I'm here" I said to calm her down.

Once she stopped, she leaned into my chest and sighed. "Thank you" she whispered. "Why did you thank me? All I did was pull your hair back" I said. "No, silly. I mean thank you for everything. Thank you for being my friend, my boyfriend, my husband, my world. I just wanted you to know. I love you Tristan Oliver Vance Evans" she said. "I love you to (Y/F/N) " I said, kissing her gently on the lips.

A/N: Is it bad that I cried writing that speech? Also this book has 200 reads already!!!🙌🙌🙌
QOTD: Will you guys check out my James fan fiction?
Xox - Ellie😘😍