Finding Out The Gender - Brad

"I'm telling you Brad, it's gonna be a girl" you said, rubbing your stomach. On the drive to the hospital, you and Brad had been arguing on what the gender is.

"I highly doubt that, because from what I know, it'll be a boy. Plus, you know how much I want a son" he complained. By the time you got to the hospital, it was your turn.

"So how have you been" your doctor asked. "Good. Still suffering from morning sickness" You said. You did the whole "lay on your stomach so the doctor can see the baby" routine.

"Well, I'm pleased o say that you and Brad are having twins, boy and girl" Brad's mouth flew open when he heard twins. "Really" he asked. The doctor nodded. "You two can stay here, I'll get the pictures" he said. You got off the table and hugged Brad.

"I can't believe we have twins. Looks like we both got what we wanted" you said. He said nothing. Instead he just got on his knees and kissed your stomach. "Hey, babies. It's daddy. I just want you to know that I'll always love you two. Me and mommy can't wait to meet you" he said, kissing your stomach twice, making sure to get each baby.

QOTD: Will you be seeing the guys on the UK tour?
AOTD: I don't like in the UK, but I wanna see them when they come to America!