Telling Him - Tristan

You drove back home as fast as you can. Tristan will be so happy. Once you got home you heard sniffling coming from upstairs. You opened your shared room door to find Tris crying. "I'm such a failure. I can't give the one thing to (Y/N) that we have wanted for so long. Why does she love me? Maybe she would be better off with someone who can give her a child" he told himself. It broke your heart to see him like that.

"Tristan, none of that is true. Stop saying that. You're not a failure. You are the most kind hearted person I know. I'm extremely lucky to have you as a husband" you said, getting his attention. He sat up and looked at you. You sat on the edge of the bed and wiped his tears. "I know what'll make you feel better". You pulled out your phone and started playing " Kid In Love" by Shawn Mendes. It was special because it was your wedding song. He got up and wrapped his arms around your waist, whilst you wrapped your arm around his neck. You swayed back and forth.

"Tristan, I need to tell you something. I'm pregnant" you blurted out. "Really, that's amazing! I can't believe were gonna be a family" he said, kissing your lips passionately.

A/N: I'M BACK BITCHES!!! Sorry, none of you are bitches. Tough day in school.
QOTD: What's your favorite Shawn Mendes song?
AOTD: Kid In Love, Something Big, Never Be Alone, or I Know What You Did Last Summer.