Chapter 3

I love this! The blood rushing through my veins, the adrenaline, I love it. I think as a run through the alleyways. "What the fuck happened here?!" I hear a guy shout. I run back to where I killed the pervert and see a guy in a red hoodless jacket fumbling his phone, trying to call 911. I slowly walk towards him while scraping the blades against the wall. He looks at me horrified at what he sees. He grabs his phone and dials 911. "Hello? Help! There's a- ack!" He says as I stab him in the chest, killing him. "Hello, Hello? If this is a prank call then that is a federal offense." The operator said through the phone. I kneel down and say, "Oh, trust me. His call wasn't a prank. Of course, it's not like he could tell you now. Bye." I say before smashing the phone with my fist. I go to walk off but I look at the guy's jacket. I like that jacket. I think I'll take it since he won't need it. I think while grabbing the jacket and putting it on. A perfect fit too. Nice. I smirk before running off.

    I walk into the dark forest that I woke up in yesterday and hear, "Congratulations Scarlett, you passed." "It was way too easy, and a lot of fun I have to admit." I say while turning around. "Well, I think you'll make an excellent proxy. Now there's only one thing to do." He says. A searing pain suddenly burns into my shoulder and I yank off my jacket to see a tattoo of a circle with an X in it on my right shoulder. "What the fuck?!" I yell. "Now you're marked as one of my proxies." "Did you have to freaking burn me?! What the fuck?!" I say then start to grit my teeth. I put my jacket back on and try to calm down, "You could've warned me!" I shout then punch a nearby tree as hard as I can. "Ahh! Damnit!" I mutter through my teeth. "What did you do that for child?" He asks. "Nothing." I grunt then look at my knuckles. They're bleeding.

    After a while I get black to the house and open the door to see Masky and Hoodie playing cards. "Is there any bandages?" I ask awkwardly. "Top left cabinets not the bathroom." Masky sighs. "Thanks." I say then run off. I grab some gauze and start wrapping it around my knuckles. I'm hopeless, I can't even do one thing without getting stressed out and punching a tree. Heh. I think before walking out of the bathroom. "H-Hey Scarlett." "Huh? Oh hey Toby. Whatcha want?" I ask. "I-I see you k-killed your first victim." "Oh, you heard about it already?" "No, t-the carnage is all o-over your c-clothes." He chuckles while pointing at my blood soaked clothes. "Oops, I better clean myself up." I laugh then run back to the bathroom. I get in the shower and turn the water on. I hiss at scalding heat of the water at first but I get used to it after a minute. Holy shit, I had a lot of blood on me. I think as I watch the blood run off of me. Yeesh, I sure went nuts. Dammit! I forgot to get clothes. Lovely. I think as I wrap my towel around me. I look behind me to see a white tank top and a pair of jeans. Huh? I guess someone left those for me. I pick up a slip of paper that was on the clothes and read it. "You're welcome. SM" SM? Heh, Slenderman I guess. I think then put the clothes on. Then I grab my jacket and walk out of the bathroom.

   I walk into the living room to see Masky watching tv. "Whatcha watching?" "Nothing much, news mainly. Looks like the cops found a murder case." He says then points at the tv. I look at the tv to see the alleyway that I killed the two men. "Looks like they found my mess." I chuckle. "Oh, you did that? Nice work." "Yeah, I did awesome. I completely ripped their asses apart!" "Might want to keep that ego under control though." He mumbled, "Might end up being your downfall." "What was that mask-face?" I said irritably. He growls then says. "Keep your ego under control at we're going to have a problem." "Like what?" I shot back. He stands up and looks me in the eye, "Just remember, I could kill you if I wanted to. It wouldn't be hard." I smile smugly then say, "Oh yeah, prove it mask-head." He glares at me before walking off, "You're not worth it. It would be a waste of my time." "What the hell is that suppose to mean?!" I shout at him. "Are you ok?" I hear someone say. My gaze shoots to the side to see Hoodie standing there. "What the hell do you want?" I growl at him. "I was just wondering if you were ok. Jeez." He says. "Sorry, Masky pissed me off. And have problems with my anger." He hums in understandment then says, "Well, I haven't shown you around huh?" "Nope, but I found the bathroom on my own." He chuckles a bit then signals me to follow him. We walk around the house as he's showing me the rooms. "And this is your room. Sorry that it's a little messy." He says. "It's ok, I can clean it up." I say while walking inside and falling face first on the bed. I roll over to see my disaster of a room then think, i should probably clean this up.

   After I'm done cleaning up I realize that I don't have any clothes really. Wait, I don't have any clothes, lovely. Oh well, I guess I could just go out and buy some. It's not like anyone would recognize me. I think then walk out of the room. But, as I'm about to walk out the door of he house, "Hey Scarlett! W-Where ya going?!" Toby yells then basically tackles me. "Hey! What the heck?!" I laugh, "Get off me, I'm just going to get me some clothes." "Oh, c-can I come w-with you?" He asks. I shrug then say, "Why not. But you're going to have to take your goggles and mouth....thing off." He takes off the goggles and his mouth guard thingy off.  "And you might want to leave the hatchets." I say then he reluctantly puts his hatchets on the table. "But then you have to l-leave your gauntlets, r-right?" He says with a smug smile on his face. "Damnit! Fine, I'll leave them." I say then throw my gauntlets on the table.

    After a while we're just walking around the city, looking for a clothing store. But, then I hear something. "Did ya hear that?" I ask Toby. "Hear w-what?" He says. "A woosh, like if someone ran by." "Nope!" He says, "I t-think you're j-just hearing things." I don't think so. I better keep my guard up, I think someone's watching us. Woosh. There it is again. I think as I gaze down the inky, black alleyway. Dammit! Why does it have to be nighttime! "Something w-wrong Scarlett?" I raise my hand in front of his face, signaling him to be quiet. Then I walk down into the alleyway, my eyes looking for anyone that may want to attack us. Rustle rustle. I pull out a small throwing knife that I may of 'accidentally' forgot to leave at the house and get ready for someone to attack. "Meow!" I look down to see a cat rummaging through the garbage. "A cat..." I mumble disappointedly before put on my knife up. "Did you f-find anyone?" Toby asks. "Nope, just a cat burglar." I chuckle then walk back out of the alleyway. "Still, how d-did you hear it? I didn't h-hear it at a-all!" He stutters. I shrug my shoulders then keep walking beside him.

   After a while we find a clothing store and I find some tank tops, some jeans, and lose Toby. I wonder where Toby went. Oh well, at least I found some clothes. "Toby! Toby, where are you?" No answer. I scoff then walk around the store looking for Toby until, "Toby, what are you doing?" I say as I spot him with his head and arms literally stuck in a hoodie. "Uh, looking a-at the hoodies." He says while turning towards me, "A little help?" He asks. I roll my eyes and tug the hoodie off of him. He thanks me then we go back to the house.

I am sooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I've had writer's block and I've had no time whatsoever to think of anything! So Biya my dragon fam!