If you're pretending from the start
Like this, with a tight grip
Then my kiss can mend your broken heart
I might miss
Everything you said to me
And I can lend your broken parts
That might fit, like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice when Liam came to my room. He rushed towards me and pushed my hand away from the flame. I sat there without uttering a word or giving any kind of reaction.
"Have you gone mad? What were you doing?"
I didn't say anything. Rather I stood up and went to my luggage. I searched it and took out the T-shirt that Zan wore when she stayed here. It still had her smell. I wrapped it around and started crying.

Liam came to me and said "hey buddy don't cry"
"Z-Zan... She thinks I-I don't love her truly. She thinks I'd leave her if I find someone better. She never loved me truly."
"No mate. Don't say like that. Umm.. Just leave it"
I forgot to cry listening this "leave it? How could you say that. I can't. I love her. You also think that my love is not true? I LOVE her."
"I know. But the fact is she doesn't deserve it. The girl who decides to leave such a sweet person like you doesn't deserve this tear drops and cryings."
I remained calm. He again spoke
"Harry, it's true that true love never dies but if there's confusion and lack of faith it's better to kill that love"
"Noo. Please d-don't say that. I know she loves me. I know she trusts me. I'm sure there's some reasons behind her behavior. I need to talk to her" I took my phone and called sweetest nightmare I saw the name on the screen and it reminded me the sweet memories I had with her.

"Hello" her sweet voice caused me heartache.
"Zan, for God's sake tell me the truth. What's happening in your little mind?"
"Harry I've told you I'm not the one for you. You'll find someone else just move on!"
"Shut up already!" I screamed with all my frustrations. "You can't do this with me. You wanna go back then I myself will book your ticket for the day after tomorrow. And as for tomorrow You're meeting me and that's final"
"I'm not. Tomorrow I'd be on my way back home while you'd be performing on the stage. Goodbye and please forgive me if it's possible"
"Z-za..." She disconnected the call. I fell on the ground. I even forgot to cry. This is not the Zania I fell in love. This was someone else.

All my life I've dated so many girls but loved none. Zan made me understand what real love is, I wanted to go a long way.... No I wanted to go till the end of this journey called love holding her hand. But she is leaving me in the middle. Now I'm nothing without her. I can't move a bit in this journey without her love. I wouldn't even mind sitting in the middle while someone crush me. It'll only cause me relief. I'd be free from the burden of destroying Zan's peaceful life. What mistake I've made to deserve this animosity.

My thoughts again broke by Liam's phone ring. He disconnected it. I smiled and said "receive it mate. You don't need to stress out over my messed up life."
"Don't say that. I'm always here for you"
"I know Liam. Thanks for that. But I need some alone time"
"Then promise me you will be careful and won't repeat that burning thing"
"I won't do it. I'm not doing anything that will ruin tomorrow's concert. I don't want our fans to suffer because of me." Liam weakly smiled and left the room.

Zania's POV

"I feel so bad. But he deserves this."
"Tomorrow would be the most memorable day of his life.

~the next day~

I woke up and imagined the day ahead in my head. It'd be the most perfect day of all time. I smiled a bit and left the bed.

After finishing all the classes and not to mention after bearing lots of weird looks I finally started to get ready. I was scared to go out after all the chaos that happened last day. So I covered my face with a scarf and went out. I was relived as there were no cameras and stuff. I was still scared tho. So I kept my face hidden.