Chapter Six- True Love's Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, almost jumping on the three of them and enveloped them in a hug.

"Holy shit! How are you guys?" I asked, receving laughters from our friends.

"Great, how about you, superstar?" Katie teasingly asked.

"Well, I just got lucky." I answered, playfully bragging as if I have all the rights to be.

"Damn look at you Jauregui, apparently the big fish here." Niall said, checking out the changes that time brought to me which honestly, in my opinion, is non existent because I feel like just the same person I was four years ago except now I can barely walk down the streets without being noticed. "Did you know that Harry have been bragging to everyone that he's friends with you? And he won't stop until they believe him and it's seriously annoying." Everyone laughed on his remark while Harry gave him a disappointed look while the girls can't stop laughing out loud especially Ally and Normani who had the best kind of laugh in the world.

"Hey, that's absolutely not true." Harry denied, playfully pinching Niall's cheeks who tried everything to get away from him.

"You guys never changed." I said in between laughters.

"These idiots wouldn't even slightly change, Lauren. Just don't mind them please." Katie said while Dinah face palmed the lads who have been trying to annoy each other. "That's enough losers, we're not in your house, we're in Lauren's party for Pete's sake." she said and they did stop but playfully stuck out their tongue on Dinah.

"Hey come on, let's get you a table." I said, casually taking Camila by the hand which I didn't really mean doing that brought butterflies in my stomach once again. Her hands still perfectly fits into mine and I felt her skin quivered against my hand and I inevitably caught her, staring down our intertwined hands. She looked up again, meeting my eyes as if asking me 'what's going on?' but I decided to ignore the look on her face and just casually walk without letting go of her hand. Our friends were following close behind and by the way their eyebrows shoot up suspiciously, I know exactly what they were thinking.

"Hi guys!" I greeted my friends who greeted us back with huge smiles. Dinah, Ally and Normani immediately slipped in the couch next to Chloe while the boys and Katie found a seat next to Bea and Stacy across the huge table, leaving Camila and I with no choice but to take the only available seats next to each other.

"Oh um these are my friends by the way, Stacy, Chloe and Bea." I said, pointing into each one of them while they greet my friends with overwhelming smiles.

"Girls, these are my friends from Miami, Dinah, Normani, Ally, Niall, Harry, Katie"  I stated and stopped for a second there with a little sigh and turned to my right. "and this is Camila."

The girls was very delighted to finally meet the girl I always talk about.

"So you're Camila, finally we met." Bea said, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "It's nice to meet you guys." Camila said with bated breath. The girls shared a meaningful look as if sending signals to each other.

"Now I know why Lauren can't stop talking about you." Bea said and immediately regretted the words that slipped from her mouth. "Ok not probably too much but she said you're really gorgeous and hot." she said, trying to contrast what she said earlier. I signalled her to shut up and everyone laughed.

"And you're really annoying, no wonder you're still single." I playfully said in a pretended exasperation.

"Look who's talking." she mumbled, taking a shot of her vodka.

"Ok I need you kids to shut the hell up now." Chloe said in annoyance, making us give up the pointless and childish conversation. "It is very nice to meet everyone. This is a really wonderful time to know each other and have a good time. Why don't we just enjoy our drinks?" she said in her usual manner as if a 75-year-old woman speaking as the waiters add more drinks and food on the table.