Chapter 2

Natsu's POV

My stomach was rolling and my head was killing me. I was totally vulnerable and useless, and no one wanted to be around me.

Gray was being the jackass he is and ignoring me. Yeah the guys my friend, but he can be a real dick sometimes. 

'You wish you could see his dick' The part of my mind I try to keep locked away said.

We had only been on the train for 3 hours, and I already wanted to die. I hate travel so much.

"Hey Natsu, move over." I heard Gray say from the entrance of the bunk. Weird, his voice sounded nice. He's never nice to me unless Erza's around.

Despite the strange kindness, I didn't have the energy to move. That, and I didn't want to be around Gray for longer than necessary. 

I heard him sigh, and then felt strong arms shift me over so I was on my side facing the wall.

'I knew he was strong, but I'm not exactly light, and he basically just picked me up with the tips of his fingers.' I thought in disbelief.

Another wave of nausea over came me and I coughed, but having already emptied my stomach in a toilet hours ago, I just gagged and curled up groaning.

Gray's POV

I wasn't thinking straight. I just didn't want to see hims suffer. But Erza and Lucy would never let me hear the end of it if I comforted Natsu while they were around. Luckily they went off to watch some chick flick, so I walked from the dining car to the bunks.

When I pulled the curtain back, there lay a shaking and groaning Natsu.

"Hey Natsu, move over." I said, trying not to sound too bitter.

He made no effort to move.

I sighed and shifted him over, climbing in next to him.

"Gray.. What the hell are you doing?" He asked weakly.

"Shut up and let me try something." I ordered, unintentionaly sounding harsh.

My body temperature is usually afew degrees cooler than most people's, so I placed one hand on his neck, and grabbed his wrist with the other.

"Thanks." He whispered, his breathing slowing, showing he was asleep.

'Might as well take the oppurtunity.' I thought as I wrapped my arms around him.

Of course, I just wanted to help him. Not cuddle with him...

Right?