Chpt: 13 Birds & Bees

Previously on
'The Original Hybrid'
➰➰

I discarded the remaining amount of my clothing and as did he.

Let's just say, the bed is now broken, the wall has a massive hole in it, and I'm gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow.

Chpt 13: Birds & Bees
➰➰

I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up. I heard soft snores coming from beside me. In all honesty, I don't regret last night. We both needed to let off some steam, release a little stress. Although I had no intention on sleeping with my little Nikky, but let me just say, he is one hell of an animal in bed.

I felt his warm arms around my waist. He pulled me closer to his naked body. I turned in the bed so our faces were nearly touching.

"Good morning love." His morning voice was godly. I couldn't even find my words for a second.

"Good morning Nik." I said with a smile.

We laid in the bed, wrapped in each others arms. Simply enjoying one another's presence.

"Last night was..." His voice trailed off in a chuckle.

"Tell me about it." I laughed. He unraveled himself and headed for the bathroom.

I wrapped a stray sheet around my bare body and began to gather all my clothes. I made my way to my room and quickly shut the door.

Drunk or not I still slept with NiKlaus. That concept just doesn't seem real.

I had myself a shower and got dressed for the long day ahead of me.

Today was the Sexy Suds Car Wash and I am so not ready.

➰➰

I parked my Ferrari in the packed school parking lot. I had heard about the local car wash and decided to have myself a little fun. 

Cheerleaders were wearing exposing bathing suits trying to be 'sexy'. I cringed at how terrible this car wash was going, I mean half the cheerleaders aren't even pretty or dressed in provocative clothing. Someone has to help this shit show. 

I threw off my crop top and denim shorts, leaving me in a black bathing suit.

I grabbed a bucket and a sponge and started on a blue Camaro.

"I am so glad you talked me into coming here brother." I heard the older Salvatore say in the distance.

"Grab a sponge boys, this car isn't going to wash its self." I yelled back at them.

I turned to face them with a smirk.

"Evening Damon, Stefan." I said.

"Hello KittyCat." Damon said flirtatiously.

I just rolled my eyes at him. Stefan looked at me anxiously.

"Listen Catia about yesterday-" I cut stefans sentence short.

"Another conversation for a different time. Right now we have cars to wash. Okay? Okay." I turned back to the car and started scrubbing.

After the car wash ended I met up with Elijah and Kol at the grill to have lunch.

"Hello my Mikaelson boys, how are you?" I asked giddily as I sat I between them in a booth.

"I'm doing just fine Catia." Elijah replied. He pulled me in for a hug in which I accepted.

"I'm a bit parched but other than that I'm doing quite swell" Kol said with a smirk. He kissed my cheek.

"I woke up in your brothers bed this morning. We had drunk sex last night and I'm not sure if I liked it or not." I stated casually while taking a sip of my lemonade.

Kol nearly choked on his drink as did Elijah.

"You slept with our brother?" Elijah asked in disbelief.

I just nodded my head in response.

He ran a hand down his face.

"I'm mad the bastard beat me to it." Kol snarled.

I playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Shut up you perv." I half yelled causing him to laugh.

"Considering everything that's going on, I'm not surprised you two slept together. You've always stuck by each other. With this much stress and drama you both deserved it." Elijah said.

I laid my head on his noble shoulder.

"Why are you always right Eli?" I said while letting out a sigh. He kissed the top of my head an chuckled. 

➰➰

I walked into the Mikaelson mansion to find it empty. Well I guess it's just me myself and I.

I sped to my room and took off my clothes, only keeping on my undergarments.

"Well this is awkward."

I quickly pinned the intruder to the wall bearing my fangs. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw the familiar face of Stefan.

"Bloody hell Stefan. What are you doing in my room? Learn to speak up next time or knock or something. Jeez. "

He just scratched the back of his neck.

"I wanted to talk about what happened yesterday. Listen Catia I didn't mean to come onto you like that. I realize how difficult all of this is, with Silas and now Quetsiyah. I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

I let out a small laugh. "All is forgiven Stefan. The issue wasn't you, it was my nostalgic mind playing tricks on me."

His eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean? "

I quickly pulled on an oversized shirt and sat on my bed. Stefan sat next to me and waited for my answer.

"I fell in love with Silas. And now seeing you reminds me so much of the love I had for him. You have to same eyes, the same hair, the same soft lips. But you're not the same person. No, Stefan you are so much better. And I can't help but feel a pull towards you, like history is bound to repeat itself."

He watched me intently as I explained. He understood what I meant and accepted it.

After that we talked the rest of the night, about anything and everything. Leaving me to wonder about the decision to be made.

Hello beautiful people. Here is another update. Let me know what you guys think. I will be updating more often now. Until next time lovelies.

~Catia➰➰