Chpt 6: No more Good Girls

Previously On
'The Original Hybrid'
➰➰

Halfway through my second bottle my phone started to ring. I dug it out of my purse and answered it.

"Yelloooow? ". I answered, giggling at the end.

"Catia are you drunk?" . I heard Elijah speak, Niklaus' older brother. 

"Not at all Lijah, why would you ask such a question? ", My words slurred, but I don't care.

I took another swig of my whiskey and made my way out of them bar. 

"You know it's really dark at night, the street look kinda spoopy". I hiccupped.

"Where are you? I'm coming to pick you up" . He spoke, his voice laced with concern.

I looked left then right and realized I had no idea where I was.

"Not really sure but who cares. Its not like I can die." I just shrugged my shoulders.

I heard him sigh over the phone.

"Bye Eli, I'll see you later! "

I hung up the phone before he could answer.

I laid in the middle of the road and waited for a car to come.

Lets have some fun shall we.

Chpt 6:
No more Good Girl
➰➰

I dragged the lifeless body of my latest meal to the back seat of his Ford truck and buckled him in.

I grab a bottle of vodka and pour the contents all over the inside of the vehicle and over the four other people strapped in the car.

The bottle was now empty and the bodies were lightly soaked with alcohol.

I pulled the lighter out of my pocket and flicked it open, igniting the burning flame instantly. I took a step back and chucked the lighter through the window, staring at the beautiful colors that consumed the vehicle.

I groaned inwardly.

The only reason for killing is to feel free, to let it all go and to not have to worry about trails or being exposed. But here I am, cleaning up after my self.

Why?

Because if I start leaving dead bodies all over the place, it get the police involved, then the police reports of various 'animal attacks' gain the attention of hunters. Which leads to more work for me to do and more people for me to kill.

➰➰

The night was quiet, except for my phone that was constantly buzzing with the curious questions from my family.

I finally had enough and yanked my phone out of my back pocket to check the messages.

27 missed calls, 19 new messages from Nikky, BekahBabe, Eli.

I dialed Niks number and pressed call.

ring