Leah.

I AM STUPID AND A HORRIBLE PERSON. I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOR EVER. BUT DON'T HURT ME. INTERNET WAS DOWN AND KEYBOARD WASN'T WORKING.

Okay ?

Okay ?

I LOVE YOU.

Abriana's POV

* 1 MONTH LATER.*

'I miss you Babe <3 @Niall_Official' I Log off of twitter and lie on my bed. 

Niall hasn't talked to me in a week. I tried calling, Texting, Tweeting, messaging him on facebook, But he won't answer. 

I hope he isn't mad at me.

I sigh, Walk downstairs and sit on the couch.

I flip on the TV and look through the channels.

WHY IS MY LIFE SO TEDIOUS ?

*Knock Knock* I get up and trudge tot he door, Slowly opening it.

Oh my gosh.

"NIALL!" I scream, jumping in to his arms. I hear Niall chuckle. I breathe in his pepper minty cologne. I open my eyes and realize there's a girl behind him.

Brown hair, blue eyes, pretty face. 

I slowly let go of Niall, Speechless.

"Uhh.." I say, Avoiding Nialls eyes.

"Oh This is Leah!"  He points at her. "Leah, this is Abby,"  

 " Hi."  I wave halfheartedly.

"Hello!" She says more enthusiastically than me.

"Wanna come in ?" I plaster a fake smile and open the door for them. They both sit next to each other on the couch.

I sit on the other side of the couch, about a foot away from Niall. He grabs my waist and pulls me over to him. Hugging me and digging his face into my neck.

" Are you mad at me ? " He asks his voice muffled.

" Why would I be ?" I lie, Tracing circles in his back.

"Because I didn't call you. I couldn't. I'm sorry. " He apologizes.

That's not what I expected. I thought he was going to say something about Leah.

" It's okay, I understand." I kiss his head. He smiles as he lifts his head up and kisses me gently on the lips.

We untangle our selves from each other.

" Sooo, Not to be rude, But why are you here ?" I ask Leah.

" Oh, Umm, Harry went to get something from the flat But I wanted to meet you !" She smiles.

What ?

"So, you're Harry's girlfriend ?" I ask. She blushes and nods her head.

Oh, Phewww, I am Horrible. I though she and Niall. Goodness. I am stupid.

"You didn't think, That me and her-" Niall starts.

"No ! Hhaha!" I lie, cutting him off. I kiss him and snuggle my face into his chest.

THE END. WOOO.

Just kdding :P I'll write more xD

OH YEAH.

WHEN I WAS THINKING UP THIS CHAPTER I MADE A POEM.

"There once was and egg, It cracked, It suffered, it died." I HOPE YOU LIKED IT C: