Chapter 8: Enter Natsu, the Salamander

"Ahhhhh we're finally off the train," (y/n) said as she stretched. "Shut up (y/n)," Sting said, still looking like he was about to puke. Rogue didn't comment, but continued trying to stay upright.

"My my Sting, you don't seem to hold much right now, I'll definitely hold this to memory," Rufus commented with a smirk. "I'll be holding this over your head for a while," Olga said grinning.

"Quit being such a piss ant Sting and let's explore!" (Y/n) cheered grabbing his hand. This caused Sting to scowl and yank it away, but she could see a blush across his face. This of course made Rufus tease him more and Olga burst into laughter.

"Don't listen to them Sting," Lector said,"you're awesome!" "(Y/n) is right," Rogue said finally getting over feeling dizzy,"we should go look around, might even see Fairy Tail, we heard that they were participating." This caused Sting to straighten up and smirk. "Well then we'll just have to see if we can't find em."

"Would you two stop and let's go," (Y/n) pouted childishly, causing Sting to blush and Rogue to look at him strangely. "Fro thinks we should go too," the cute little exceed said. "Alright! Let's go Frosch!" the (hair color) girl picked the exceed up in her arms and started running down the streets.

"Wanna tell me what that was about?" Rogue questioned Sting. "What was what about?" "Don't worry Rogue, Sting just likes (y/n) that's all," Lector said smirking. "LECTOR," Sting shouted,"I do not." "And he's in denial," Lector continued ignoring Sting's outburst.

"Really now," Rogue said smirking,"and since when did you start to treat her like a friend." "I do not, I just maybe am a little fond of her now," he trailed off muttering.

"Sting, Rogue, quit standing there and let's go!" (Y/n) shouted drawing their attention to her. "All right Sting, you heard your lover let's go," Rogue said. "WHAT THE, UGHHHH!" Sting shouted and walked away growling under his breath. Lector and Rogue only shrugged before following him.

(Y/n) was waiting for them next to a sign advertising their guild for the Games. "Frosch went to go get some ice cream from over there," (Y/n) said pointing to the stand. "You shouldn't let him wander off (y/n)," Rogue said eyes narrowing. In response the girl only stuck out her tongue causing Sting and Lector to chuckle at her antics.

Once Frosch got his ice cream the group continued walking until wizards started coming out of the shadows.
"This doesn't look good," (y/n) muttered grabbing Lector and Frosch and escaping to the side. "You guys are Sabertooth," one of the wizards said grinning. "Red Willow is definitely going to beat you guys this year," another one said smirking. "And Red Willow is us," yet another gestured to himself and the others.

"Well then come at us," Sting said smirking. In no time the entire group had been defeated and they had managed to gather a crowd in the process. "Man those guys were losers," Lector said joining Sting who stomped on one of the wizards. "Anybody else want some?" Sting called out to the crowd smirking, before looking straight at (y/n) and beckoning her to come to them.

"Dragons?" a new voice said.
"Well well well, if it isn't Fairy scum," Sting said smirking. "Is that Natsu Dragneel?" Rogue questioned.
"Yeah I am, now who the hell are you," Natsu said.

_________
Cliffhanger for later!

~Mattie💞