Chapter 2: Past

So this chapter starts out with you in a nightmare about your past, and while you get ready the next day you get to sing the song known as Demons by Starset. A little surprise is at the end as well! Just a briefing on the chapter, the song was an idea of my cousins!
___________

You POV

"(Nickname)-chan come on let's go," (y/b/n) called out,"come on let's play." "I don't wanna (y/b/n), and stop adding chan to the end of my name!" You told him, narrowing your eyes.

"(Name)," your mother scolded,"Don't be so mean to (y/b/n), our family could disappear in the blink of an eye so be careful what you say and do!"

"So this is what it feels to be human..." A scratchy, but venomous voice came from where you sat.

Your dad looked up from his newspaper, startled by the voice.

"(Name)?"  Your mom said questioningly.

"Ark of Embodiment, a very strong magic for a child of only 7," the voice continued, ignoring your parents.

"I'll kill you with this magic then, because this child was foolish enough to create me with it..." The voice broke off into a cackle.

"(Nickname)-chan, what's wro-" (y/b/n) was cut off as a tiger, materializing from no where, tore open his throat.

Your mom and dad began screaming, yelling and begging for mercy from whoever was controlling their daughter.

The voice cackled before killing them mercilessly. "Humans shall die, as they all fall dead~" it sang the words, even though they made no sense, as it slaughtered the entire village.

-Present time-

Your POV (still)

You gasped as you woke up from your nightmare. Tears were streaming down your face, but you ignored them and quickly got up to get dressed.

As you set in front of your mirror brushing your hair, you thought of a song and began to softly sing.

Song: Demons - by Starset (part of it)

Mayday! Mayday!
The Ship is slowly sinking
They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling
They're all around me,
Circling like vultures
They wanna break me and wash away my colors
Wash away my colors

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay
'Kay, okay, okay
Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away
'Way, away, away
Save me if I become
My Demons

You stopped singing as you finished brushing your (h/c) hair. 'Guess I'll go to the guild now' you thought to yourself.

-Timeskip to Sabertooth-

"(Name), are you alright," a slightly worried voice said in front of you.

"Oh Rogue," you said in surprise,"when did you show up?"

"(Name)," Rogue sighed," I've been standing here asking if you wanted to train with Sting and I for the last 5 minutes."

"Oh sure then!" You replied with fake cheerfulness, escaping before Rogue could ask any questions.

'So I'm going to train with the Twin Dragons huh? Could be interesting...'