Chapter 4: Nightmare Relived

Your POV

Hissing laughter was the first thing you heard.

"I'm baaack" the familiar voice hissed from the shadows, it's all to familiar form shrouded by mist.

"Diablo," you said in a hard voice.

"I'm still stuck in this stupid put because of what you did to me, but in forming back fast, yes veryyyy fast," Diablo cackled.

"Why are you here, I banished you?" You said, feeling a bit alarmed now.

"Tartaros has been instrumental in helping me, you'll see me much sooner than planned because of that," Diablo said grinning wickedly.

"You're trapped, you can't get free and you can't hurt me," you said, trying to reassure yourself more than anything.

"Wrong again little girl," Diablo hissed cruelly as pain repeatedly began to strike you.

And as the nightmare faded away, all you could feel and hear was Diablo striking you and hissing laughter.

~Real Life~

"AHHHHHH," you woke up in tears screaming.

You heard running and suddenly Sting was in your room.

"What the hell?" Sting said half awake,"What's wrong woman?"

"Diablo... Tartaros... Mother, Father..." You gasped tears still streaming down your face.

Sting's POV (Switching on you)

Sting had never seen (y/n) cry before, or scream in terror, so this was shocking to him.

Not only that, the words that came out of her mouth made no since at all to him, but seemed to strike fear into her.

"What's up?" He asked, trying the gentle approach.

"Nightmare," was the only thing the girl offered.

The next thing Sting decided to do seemed to surprise her.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, rocking her back in forth in a soothing motion.

"St-Sting," she gasped, "Why are you.. Wh-What?"

He ignored her question and continued to hold her, "I don't hate you if that's what you think."

He had said this so quietly that she almost didn't hear him.

In response all she did was relax in his arms, as he held her the rest of the night.

_________

Again I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever.

Here's the next chapter though!

Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas for this chapter😊

-Mattie