Silver jubilee "25"

Start from the beginning

"nandu" he slowly called her. She did not move.

"Baby.. please utho ek baar.. have this medicine and waapas so jaana" he said again and this time she opened her eyes a little.

"Let me help you" he said and made her sit down. By now she was wide awake.

"Manik! i am sorry... tum ne uthna accha plan kiya sab kuch and I" he was saying something when he palmed her mouth and said,

"Nai Nandini it was my fault. I knew you were sick phir bhi i was so foolish to let you sleep there.. patha nai aise kaise soch liya meine... I am sorry baby" he said hugging her.

"Its okay Manik! i am fine now. Don't blame yourself" she said patting his back.

"Acha have this medicine and phir so jaana thodi dher" he said and gave her the medicine and water.

"So jao ab.. chalo" he said and was trying to make her sleep when got down the bed and walked towards his guitar.

"Gaana!" she said giving him the guitar.

"Nandini! aaj nai.. mera bilkul mood nai hain... and you are weak toh chupchap so jao" he said.

"No sonaa without gaana" she said sitting infront of him.

"Nandini zidh math karo.. go to bed" he said in a loud voice.

"Manik tum chillaa kyu rahe ho" she said making a pout.

"Acha sorry...ab please go to bed" he said putting the guitar back.

"Manik! ithna bhaav kyu khaa rahe ho tum? Just a few lines... mein sunthe sunthe so jaaungi Nandini promise" she said.

He smiled at her antics. Acha no guitar at least.. i will just sing.. okay?" he asked her.

"Done!" she smiled and laid down putting her head in his lap.

He slowly patted her head and started singing,

hhmmm..hmmmm...

Chhuteya na chhute mose...
Rang tera dholna...
Ik tere baajo dooja...
Mera koi mol na...
Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna...

She adjusted herself more into him and held his hand tightly looking into his eyes.

Tere sang hasna main
Tere sang rona
Tujhme hi rehna main
Tujhme hi khona

Dil mein chhupa ke tujhe
Dil naiyo kholna
Marke bhi maahi tosey
Munh na modna
Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna

he stopped singing as he thought she was asleep.

"Ruk kyu gaye Manik? kithna achha tha..." she said opening her eyes.

"Ab bas nandini.. please sleep its too late" he said again.

"Sleep nandini eat nandini... ye math karo nandini woh math karo nandini...huh.... hamesha you have to brag about something or the other na Manik" she said not knowing what it would lead to.

"What did you just say?" He asked her in the fist level volcano voice.

"Aah.. umm..woh...." she tried to cover up.

"Nandini...I am tired mujhe sonaa hain..please utho" he said angrily.

"Manik sorry... You know i dint mean that" she tried to convince him sitting next to him.

"Manik please...Chotu baby is saying sorry.. first and last time...Phir kabhi aisa nai bolungi.. no gussa please" she said holding her ears again. He did not look at her. With the lyrics she memorized, she started singing....

Bol na ... maahi bol na...

Bol naa.. maahi bol na...

Dil mein chhupa ke tujhe
Dil naiyo kholna
Marke bhi maahi tosey
Munh na modna

Bol na ... maahi bol naa...

bol na...maahi bol na...

He immediately hugged her.

"Sorry... i will never say that again.. i know you care isiliye you keep telling me all those things... par kya karoon aadhath nai hain na... I am used to live all by myself... kabhi kisi ne nai bola.. ye karo ye math karo... i will get used to it now... Dil se sorry" she said hugging him.

"Its okay...ab toh so jaogi na? Duet night ho gaya raath ke 2 baje...Ab subah jaldhi bhi uthna hain na" he said.

She came out of the hug and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Manik" she whispered in his ears. First time The Manik was blushing for such an unexpected confession.

"I love you more Nandini..." he replied with another kiss on her forehead.

"Chalo tum yahaa so jaoo i will sleep on the couch" he said and got up.

"Goodnight Manik" she said smilingly.

"Goodnight my chotu baby... sleep well" he replied.

After their special night, both went to sleep thinking about the wonderful time they are going to spend.

"Tu bohath lucky hain Nandu..he loves you a lot" she said to herself hugging her pillow.

"Tu bohath lucky hain Manik...she loves you a lot" he had the same words.

And that is why their beats matched ... :):)

So ya....

Like how, a blockbuster movie is often followed by an utter flop one, the confession update which was liked by all is followed by a bad one..... I was not in a good mood today, which probably dint let me write a good update... Sorry for that... and yes the most wanted song is here!!!!!!

shivu_05 , RocheeJain , @FriendlyBini5 @archita gupta and @ImLilMissComplicated !!! :)