s e v e n

七| M I N G Y U

I avoided Wonwoo at school today, not completely intentionally. Everytime I neared him, or even caught a glimpse of his reflection in a window, my head pounded in my skull. The thought of talking to him about what happened the previous night sent an unfamiliar sense of unease, one that I haven't felt since my first victim in my last year of middle school.

Wonwoo sends me confused glances every now and then that I notice out of the corner of my eyes during class, even Jeonghan noticed something off about my disposition.

"You okay, bro? You seem off today." I only shrugged, too tired to even have a grunt roll off my tongue. Jeonghan glanced at me sideways, sighing only a brief moment later. "Okay, fine. I want to introduce you to my people, though don't get surprised if they act out in violence. Oh, and don't make any sudden movements." I curiously eyed the older male before following closely behind him, still unfamiliar with the school layout.

With each sharp turn around a corner the knot in my stomach only grew tighter, which tempted to rush to the bathroom and dry heave disgustingly over a toilet. Jeonghan smiled softly over his shoulder, which surprisingly caused the nausea to vanish.

I quickly returned the smile and slowed down to a stop once I realized that he stood in front of a light brown door with a beat up sign hanging on the knob. 'Keep Out! Trespassers will be stabbed'

Jeonghan seemed to notice my returning nervousness and placed a hand on my shoulder, silently reassuring me. "Don't worry, man. They probably won't kill you." I forced a sarcastic smile and let out a slow breath, nodding at him to open the door and get it over with. He smiled and cautiously opened the door, sticking his head in to see who was inside.

"Jeonghan!" A very childish voice filled the previously tense air. Jeonghan's smile only grew. "Chan!" I raised an eyebrow and slipped in through the small gap. "Who's this?" My body froze as I realized that this 'Chan' wasn't the only one here. "I'm Kim Mingyu, I'm a friend of Jeonghan."

I nervously glanced over to the angelic teen, who just smiled in return. The strangers -Jeonghan's people as I should say - consisted of a short male who was obviously the youngest, a guy with bleach blonde hair and slanted eyes, and... Wonwoo?!

The male only smirked at my clear uneasiness. "Oh come on, Min! You weren't this shy around me last night." Heat rose up to my cheeks, partly because of his sexy voice. "You slept with him?! Won, stop sleeping with all the new students!" I cleared my throat and stared him straight in the eye, regaining my composure.

"I'm happy to meet you guys, Jeonghan has barely told me about you guys but I hope we get along." I flashed them a bright smile in hopes it will put me on their good side. After a few beats of silence, my smile vanished off my face. "That was corny as all hell and clearly not me. Sorry 'bout that." I ruffled my slicked back hair to give me a more natural look.

"I moved here after fucking about 99.99% of my school's population and I wanted to find more options. Having everyone instantly drop their pants at the whiff of me from across the school gets tiresome." Wonwoo smirked to himself from across the room, a strange fire burning behind his eyes. "That's my boy." My eyes met with his for a short moment, a silent conversation hanging in the air. The corners of my lips titled up into a lopsided smile.

"Mingyu." Jeonghan's tone was surprisingly harsh and cautionary, almost like a mother warning her child about doing something he knows will bring bad consequences. I glanced over my shoulder, "Chill. I know how to take care of myself."

One of his friends pushed himself off of the banged up locker he was propping himself off of. "I'm Soonyoung, though most people call me Hoshi." He circled around me, like a lion stalking it's prey. Hoshi erupted into laughter without warning. "Did I scare you? Sorry, man. It's too fun teasing new recruits." I rolled my eyes, narrowing them into thin slits.

"You didn't scare me, I mean this is me you're talking to. I can get even the great Wonwoo horny with a single glance." The boy beside Wonwoo burst into a fit of giggles. "Oh please, Wonwoo gets horny over everything."

Hoshi slung his arm over my shoulder, leaning his face close to my ear. "I know you're trying to give a show to impress your boy toy over there, but can you please tone down your fuckboy levels?"

My eyes shot over to Wonwoo who was watching me with keen eyes. "Whatever." I gently shoved his arm off of my shoulder and stalked over to the couch, where I plopped down beside Wonwoo. Almost instinctively the older male snuggled up to my side, his limbs draped haphazardly over my body.

"Want to do a round two tonight?" I pressed my finger up to his lips, shushing him. "Let's talk tonight. I want to know more about the ass I'm fucking." Wonwoo's cheeks flushed a light pink, his head bobbing slightly as he nodded. "Sure, that sounds nice."

My smile faltered when I saw Jeonghan's bittersweet smile out of the corner of my eye.

A/n: sorry for being dead and sorry for this sucky chapter!!!